○Thoughts ○

Prompt- It's just Enid and her thoughts

-No ones POV-

Enid was sat at her desk as she rested her chin on her palm, zoned out. Wednesday was sat at her bed reading her book and Yoko was taking pictures on her phone as she layed down on Enid's bed.

Yoko noticed Enid zoned out and sat up, she reached into her pocket, "Penny for you thoughts, Sinclair." Yoko says and flicks a penny from her pocket at Enid's head. It bounces off of the werewolfs head and rolls onto the floor over to Wednesdays side. Wednesday lowers the book to see the penny by her bed. She looks up to see Yoko looking at Enid as she still hadn't cracked out of her thoughts.

"Hey, Nes, I think she's daydreaming 'bout you," Yoko smirks at Wednesday. The goth girl rolls her eyes and gets up from her bed, she grabs the penny and walks over to the two. Wednesday places the piece of metal on Enid's desk and looks at Enid. Yoko stands up and walks up to Enid's other side. "Damn, she's down bad if she doesn't notice us." Yoko chuckles and sits up on top of Enid's desk.

"How long do you think she will remain in this position?" Wednesday asks as she bends down and puts her hands on her knees to be in Enid's height. "Not sure, there's only one way to find." Yoko says and takes pit her phone. She swipes and taps a few times before placing it down to show a stopwatch going. "Add ten minutes to that," Wednesday says, "That's when she stopped talking." Yoko nods and added ten minutes, Wednesday moves to rest against Enid's desk and crosses her arms.

A few more minutes go by and Enid's head slips from her palm as she blinks hard. Yoko taps her phone and the stopwatch stops. "Wow, seventeen minutes and forty-eight seconds. New record, Sinclair." Enid looks up at the two. "What was running through that small brain of yours?" Wednsday asks as she stands up properly.

Enid looks forward and squinted her eyes, "Do you think I could fit fifteen marshmallows in my mouth?" She asks and reaches into her desk draws and grabs a packet of marshmallows. "You're a hazard to society, Enid Sinclair."

"And a coward do 20." Yoko pipes up and begins putting the marshmallows into Enid's mouth. "No!" Wednesday quickly stops them and takes the packet from Yoko's hands. Enid finishes the ones in her mouth before another thought came to her mind.

"I want to be a Caterpillar." Enid speaks up, Wesnesday and Yoko look at each other in concern. "Explain?" Yoko asks, looking back down at Enid with Wednesday who crosses her arms in front of her. "Eat a lot, sleep for a while. Wake up beautiful." Enid counts with her fingers as she lists the advantages.

"You know that's they have a lifespan of like two weeks right?" Wednesday explains, leaning back against Enid's desk. Enid chuckles lightly, "That's another highlight." Wednesday's and Yoko's heads shoot up.

"No-!" The two yell as they look at each other with wide eyes.

Short one

-Eel