◇Fangs & Questions ◇

Prompt- Wednesday notices Enid has fangs. Enid asks Wednesday an important question.

-No one's POV-

Enid was sat at her desk finishing her homework as she waits for Wednesday to get back. But Enid keeps letting her mind run on it's own and it always circles back to her roommate, who she has now figured out her feelings for.

Enid was already in her night clothes, some flowy pyjama bottoms, a crop top style as a shirt, her hair was tied back into a small ponytail, some strands of blonde, pink and blue hair fell in front of her face, her glasses resting on the tip of her nose as she fought the war between herself and sleep.

Wednesday walks into the room with a bag she didn't leave with. "What's in the bag?" Enid asks, as she turns her head, then rests her mouth on her palm. "Some necessities," Wednesday says and walks over with something in her hand, "You haven't eaten all day." She says and places an apple on the desk Enid felt her cheeks lightly burn before covering it up with a teasing smile.

"Awh, does the not-so-called cold-hearted Wednesday Addms care about my well-being?" Enid teases and takes a bite out of the apple. "No, I can't have you dying on my watch, I have gotten used to your flaws and... quirks." Wednesday says as she looks around Enids side of the room.

"Well I'm taking it as you care for little-oh me." Enid giggles and places the apple down as she went back to work. Wednesday notices the bite marks on the fruit. She turns back to Enid, "Enid?" She calls. "Hm?" Enid hums but doesn't look up. "Enid, look at me." Enid looks up at Wednesday, getting startled when Wednesday grabs her face. Wednesday squeezes Enid's cheeks to open her mouth. Enid froze and became very flustered.

Enid didn't know what to do so she let Wednesday look into her mouth. "I didn't know you had fangs, what's your bite strength?" Wednesday asks as she let's go of Enids very flustered face. "Uh- it- uhm- 1-1,200." Enid manages to stutter out her words. Wednesday nods and walks back to her side of the room.

Enid takes a moment to collect herself after Wednesday's actions. She sighs and turns back to her desk to see Thing in front of her.

'Ask her' Thing signs. Enid's eyes widen, "No, are you crazy?" Enid whisper-shouted towards the hand, "Anyway, I don't even know if she is in to the whole dance thing." Enid mumbles sadly.

Ah, yes, the Raven dance, it is happening in two days and Enid was determined to ask Wednesday to the dance but had over heard Xavier talking with his friends about asking Wednesday to the dance so she held back.

A knock sounded at the girls' door. Wednesday walks over to it and sees Xavier standing there with a white box wrapped in a ribbon. "Xavier." Wednesday greets. "Wednseday, hi, I uhm, wanted to ask-" Xavier greets but gets cut off as Enid jumps up and blocks Wednesday from Xaviers view. "Sorry, I need to borrow Wednesday for like two seconds." Enid says and closes, more like slams, the door in Xaviers face and turns to Wednesday.

"Enid, Xavier was about to ask me something." Wednesday says. "I know, I know I just... wanted to, uhm, ask you if you wanted to be my, uhm, date... to the Raven dance." Enid asks, filled with nerves. Wednesday's eyes widen in the slightest, "I- Enid, of course- I mean, that sounds almost enjoyable," Wednesday corrects herself to not show emotion halfway through her sentence, "But- But why have you asked now when Xavier is here?"

"Because-he-was-about-to-ask-you-to-the-dance-and-I-couldn't-let-that-happen-anyway-bye." Enid says in one breath before running over to her bed and flipping face down. Wednesday shakes her head and opens the door again to see Xavier still there. "Sorry, Xavier, what did you need?" Wednesday says, making sure her voice and face was back to their normal monotone ways.

"Well, I was going to ask if you wanted to be my date to the dance?" Wednesday heard a squeak come from Enid. "No." Wednesday says and goes to close the door but Xavier stops it from closing. "What- wait- why?" Xavier asks. "Because I already have a date." Wednesday says to the boy, another squeak coming from Enid.

"Who?" Xavier eagerly asks. "Someone who has an agonizing obsession with animals stuffed with fluff." Wednesday says and closes the door in Xaviers face. Wednesday turns around to see Enid sitting up. She walks over to Enids side and stands in front of her.

Enid looks up at her and smiles as Wednesday uses her index finger and thumb on Edins chin and lifts her head to look at her teeth again. Wednesday raised her thumb over Enid's teeth before leaning down and catching Enid's lips with hers.

Remember the scene where Enid smirks up at Wednesday? Yeah, that's the smile Enid had done

-Eel