□Am I In Trouble? □

Prompt- Enid gets herself in trouble

-Enid's POV-

It was ten in the afternoon, Wednesday was sat on her bed doing... well, I don't know. I was waking up from a nap although there was no school. What a perfect night. The sun is setting, the sky is a dark blue. What a perfect night to make sure Wednesday gives me the attention I need.

"Hey, Wednesday~" I sing as I skip into the room. "No." She immediately says, but I ignore her. She was sat on the edge of her bed for some reason, she was leant back, her hands behind her. "May sit there?" I ask while pointing.

"That's my lap." Wednesday says and sits up properly with her amazing posture. "That doesn't answer my question, Weds." I say, a teasing smirk played on my face. She looks up at me with a blank expression, "No." She says bluntly.

"Thanks." I say as she goes to get up but I quickly sit down on her lap. She sighs frustratedly but put her arms around me nonetheless, I wrap my arm around her neck. "I'm going to take you out." Wednesday threatens, but I still have a bit more teasing to do.

"Great, it's a date!" I beam, her glare hardens, if that was even possible, her grip on my waist tightens. I feel myself getting flustered, but I ignore it. "I meant that as a threat." She says, her jaw clenched. Okay, now I'm really flustered. Abort, Abort!

"See you at five!" I quickly say and get up from her lap and attempt to make a beeline to my side of the room. But, that plan was quickly dismissed as Wednesday grabs my waist and throws me back down onto her bed. I quickly sit up slightly with my elbows as Wednesday throws her leg over mine and straddles my stomach.

In one swift move, she grabs my wrists and trap them above my head, causing my body to fully lay down on her bed. One of her hands drag down from my wrists to the side of my face. I gulp hard and let my eyes dart across her stone-cold face. I finally muster up all the confidence I have left and open my mouth to speak.

"A-Am I in, uhm, in trouble?" I stutter out. "Take a guess." Wednesday says, her voice had lowered to where a slight rasp can be heard hiding. Damn it, Wednesday, what are you doing to me. My claws spring out as I get more flustered.

"No?" I finally answer. Her lips widen in the slightest as her pupils dialte. Her hand on my face moves to my chin and she lowers her face next to mine. "Take another guess." She whispers into my ear before starting to suck and bite down on my neck.

Oh, boy.
Hope you liked this one.

-Eel