❤️‍🔥☆Belong to me☆❤️‍🔥

Partially requested by CortesKing , Nasci_Do_Cimento and LilsGab9 's request

Prompt correction- Wednesday's jealous and shows Enid who she belongs to

🔥
Will be placed when smut begins and ends

If you feel uncomfortable with their age then use your *imagination*

-No one's POV-

Wednesday leant against a wall, her arms crossed as she watches from a far. Bianca walks up to her, leaning her shoulder against the wall.

"Who's pushed your buttons, Addams?" Bianca teases, she follows Wednesday's line of sight. Enid sat leant against Yoko, Yoko's arm around Enid's shoulders. "Ooh, you have caught the common case of jealousy." Bianca foes jazz hands as she speaks. Wednesday switches her glare to Binaca. Bianca smirks teasingly.

"I'm not jealous." Wednesday says, looking back at the two. "And I'm white. Jeez Addams, you glare any harder and you'll hurt someone." Bianca teases further. Wednesday rolls her eyes and walks away. "Good luck, Addams!" Bianca calls after her, Wednesday ignores her.

Bianca moves over to Enid and Yoko. "Hey, Bianca, what's up?" Enid asks, sitting up from Yoko and leaning forward. "You might want to go to your dorm, Sinclair." Bianca says, sitting down in front of them. "Why?" Enid asks, leaning her chin on her palms.

"Wednesday's jealous of how close you and Yoko were." Bianca explains. Enid sighs and gets up. "I'll see you guys later." They both bid their goodbyes as Enid walks away.

Enid walks up to their dorm and walks through the door. "Wednesday?" Enid calls, she closes and locks the door behind her. She looks around the room not seeing her girlfriend anywhere. "Weddy?" She stretches out.

Enid squeals as she is pushed down onto her bed, bent over the edge, her knees on the floor. A hand was in the middle of her back and another one holding both her wrists behind her back. Enid knew she could break out very easily with her strength, but she didn't want to.

🔥
(Thought this would be the best place)

The hand on Enid's back slid up her back to the back of her neck, pushing her harder into the bed, the hand on her wrists moving to her waist. Enid moves her hands to the edge of the bed when a knee pushes into the small of her back. Enid let's out a whine as she pushes her face into the comforters.

"You know... I didn't think I would have to do this, Darling." Wednesday says slowly and quietly. Her voice only turning Enid on more, her claws coming out and breaking through the comforter sheet. "I thought you knew who you belong to." She says. Wednesday's hand on Enid's waist slowly lowers as Wednesday moves her face down beside Enids ear. "I guess I just have to show you, huh?" Wednesday whispers as she moves her hand on Enids neck up to grip Enids hair.

Wednesdays other hand moves under Enids skirt and teasingly moves up her leg, towards Enids heat. Wednesday leaned her body down, pushing down on Enid, Enid let's out a soft moan, being muffled by the comforter.
Wednesday started to kiss Enids neck, leaving marks across her skin.

Wednesday stops her movements, listening to Enid's whines of frustration. She smirks to herself and stands up straight taking a small step back.

"Sit up." Wednesday orders. Enid quickly obeys, sitting up on the edge of the bed, her feet on the floor. Wednesday analyses Enids body; pupils dilated, thighs squeezed together, knuckles white as she grips the mattress beneath, her bottom lips trapped between her teeth.

Wednesday keeps eye contact with Enid as she kneels down in front of her. She casts her eyes down and begins to slowly take Enids shoes and socks off, throwing them to the side. Wednesday looks back up at Enid, putting her hands onto Enid's knees and spreading her legs. Enid's breath gets heavier.

"Who do you belong to Enid?" Wednesday asks slowly, her hands slowly sliding upand down Enids thighs.

"You, Wednesday." Enid quickly answers, her eyes blinking tightly as Wednesdays hands squeezes her thighs.

"And who do you not belong to, Enid?" Wednesday asks, her hands moving up beneath Enids skirt and up to the hem of her panties and slowly pulls them down, discarding them to the side.

"Any-" Enid gulps down. "Anyone but Wednesday Addams." Wednesday smirks and pushes Enid's skirt up slightly, her head quickly diving between her legs. Enid let's out incoherent moans as Wednesday plays with her clit. "Oh, Wednesday." Enid moans, moving her hands into Wednesday's hair, gripping tightly, this causes Wednesday to moan herself, sending vibrations into Enid.

Wednesday moves her mouth down slightly, her tongue circling through her folds before pushing through. The sounds of pleasure leaving Enid's mouth was fuelling Wednesday to go faster, her tongue moving in and out of Enid.

Enid let out a loud moan of Wednesdays name as she comes over Wednesday's mouth. The taste was addicting to Wednesday as she cleans Enid up.

Wednesdays wipes her chin as she leans back. Enids hands were still tightly gripping Wednesday's hair. Wednesday leans up and kisses Enid. Enid could still taste herself on Wednesday's tongue. Wednesday leans her head back, holding Enids head in her hands.

🔥

Enid's eyes were closed as she lazily rests her head in Wednesday's hands. Her breaths were calming down.

"Hey. Open your eyes." Wednesday softly whispers, brushing Enids multicolored hair out of her face. Enid opens her eyes, tilting her head as she lovingly looks at her girlfriend. "I love you." Wednesday whispers.

"Love you too." Enid whispers back and closes her eyes out of exhaustion.

"Hey, we still need to clean you up." Wednesday says, beginning to get up, but gets pulled back down by Enid. Enid falls back hugging Wednesday. "Enid. We need to-" Wednesday was cut off by Enids hand covering her mouth.

"Shhhh." Enid snuggles herself into Wednesday's chest. Wednesday sighs and wraps her arms around Enids head, playing with the strands of her hair.

How the FUCK do you write smut

I can't do it

You don't know how many fics I read to understand how to write it.

If it seems rushed... it is.

Bye!

-Eel

🩷ฝﻉกƈɭคٱɼ ѻกﻉ รɦѻՇร🖤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें