○Nightmares○

Prompt- Enid gets a nightmare

Thought I would switch it up since it'll make a bit more sense since, let's be honest, Wednesday doesn't get scared by nightmares...

She creates them-

Anyway!

-No one's POV-

Enid tossed and turned in her sleep, her body writhing as the nightmare started to unravel in her mind. In it, she was running away from the Hyde. She failed to transform and save Wednesday, she was running through the woods as the Hyde was right on her tail. Her heart raced and the hair on the back of her neck stood up in alarm.

Wednesday was sleeping but was awoken by Enid's whimpering and cries. She quickly sits up and looks over at her girlfriend. She quickly gets out of her bed and walks over to Enid, worried for the blonde. 

"Enid." Wednesday whispers, putting a hand on Enid's shoulder and she awoke with a jolt, gasping for air. Wednesday moved her hand towards Enid's face gently stroking her hair. "Shh," Wednesday said in a soothing voice. "It's okay, it was just a nightmare. You're safe. You are okay." Wednesday sat at the edge of the bed in front of Enid.

Enid held Wednesdays hand and pulled her away from the edge of the bed, wrapping her in a loving embrace. Enid felt a wave of emotion wash over her as her girlfriend's warmth and comfort slowly replaced the fear and panic she had felt in her dream.

Wednesday moved to lay behind Enid, hugging her tightly from behind, kissing the back of Enid's neck. Enid smiled and snuggled closer into her girlfriend, grateful for her presence. She put her hands on top of Wednesday's that are around her waist, intertwining their fingers. She knew that no matter what life threw her way, her girlfriend would be there to help her through it, no matter how emotionless and gloomy her girlfriend may seem.

"I love you." Enid whispered, her voice still a little shaky but filled with love, bringing their hands up beneath her chin.

"Likewise." Wednesday teases lightly, Enid groans slightly and sticks her elbow into Wednesdays side. The goth girl chuckles slightly as she kisses Enid's neck, putting one of her legs over Enid's hips to pull her in. "I apologise, I love you too." Wednesday whispered. And with that, Enid fell back into a peaceful sleep, safe and secure in the arms of the one she loves.

Damn this one is even shorter

-Eel