□Couples Fight □

Prompt- Wednesday and Enid get into a fight

This is their fight from 'Quid Pro Woe' just changed it.

-Wednesday's POV-

The sheriff had just dropped me off at Nevermore. I made two steps up the stairs when the headmistress spoke up from the top of the staircase.

"You directly violated my explicit order and left campus during a lockdown. Not to mention putting your peers and yourself in danger." The headmistress informs the incident that happened an hour ago, which I know, I was there.

"Which is grounds for expulsion. I know," I say, knowing what was bound to happen, "And you have every right to exercise that option," But who would I be to let that happen, "I do believe it would be a grave error on your part." The headmistress smiles in shock, or disbelief, I'm not quite sure, I'm not very good with emotion.

"I think contrition might be in order right now, Miss Addams. Not hubris." The headmistress informs. "I'll never apologise for trying to uncover a truth." I shake my head lightly and reach into my book bag. I grab the picture that I stole from Rowan the night he died. I walked the rest of the stairs where I could stand in front of the headmistress and unfolded it for her to see.

"What is this?" The headmistress asks, examining the picture. "Its a warning from Rowan." I answer, she looks between my face and the picture. She reaches out and grabs it from my hands, she looks between me and the picture again before lowering the picture.

"Is this why he tried to kill you?" The headmistress asks, her voice had lowered to no louder than a whisper. I nod slightly, "His mother drew it before she died," I inform her, "She said I was destined to destroy the school. But I think I'm meant to save it," The headmistress lowers the paper to listen, it's working, I'm getting my way, "Now you know what's at stake. Everything you vowed to protect, no less. I think I deserve another chance," I avoid eye contact at what I'm about to say, "Please." I look back up at the headmistress. She looks at me in silence for moment before folding the paper and putting it in front of my face. I grab it and put it back into my bag.

"One more infraction... One more step out of line and you will be expelled." She informs, that seems fair enough. "No ifs, no buts-"

"Enid and Xavier are spared as well." I add. "And no more negotiation. Good night." She says in an infuriated voice and walks away. I stand there for moment before making my way to mine and Enid's room. When I open the door I see Enid packing a bag with her stuff.

"Where are you going?" I ask and walk away from the open door. Enid doesn't look my way and continues to pack as she answers, "Yoko's room. Thornhill said I could crash there for a few nights."

"There's no need. I spoke with Weems. You and Xavier won't be punished." I informed her, I may never say it but I got used to her company. She zips up her bag. "Am I supposed to thank you?" She ask, still her back was faced to me.

"I already apologised. It's over." She finally turns to face me. "Over?" She asks, I could tell she was mad, "Tonight was the icing on the birthday cake you couldn't even be bothered to cut," Birthday cake? "You'll use anyone to get what you want, even if it means putting them in danger," Enid rants as I listened, do I really do that? "We could have died tonight because of your stupid obsession." She states.