■It's a lifestyle■

Prompt- Wednesday has a mini mental breakdown.

Partially requested by
AnimeNerdLover2004

-No one's POV-

Wednesday and Enid was walking through the halls of Nevermore Academy. It was inbetween classes so the halls were a bit crowded. As they turned a corner a body bumped into Enid, causing her to stumble into Wednesday who stays stiff.

"Oh, shit, sorry Enid." Ajax apologised. "It's okay, Jax. It was an accident." Enid smiles, looking over to see if Wednesday was alright, she was glaring daggers at the gorgon. Enid grabs Wednesdays hand and drags her away to the communal bathrooms.

Wednesday tries to get out of her grip and after Ajax as Enid pulls her into a stall, but Enid is way stronger as she is a werewolf. Enid locked the door and let go of Wednesday's hands.

"Weds, Wednesday, calm down." Enid tries, but Wednesday doesn't listen and tries to push Enid out of the way but fails. "Enid move." Wednesday huffs out.

"No, Wednesday." Enid says, Wednesdya tries to push her again. Enid grabs her face to pull her in front of her. "Look at me Wednesday." Wednesday stops and looks up at Enid, holding onto Enids wrists. "It's okay, I'm fine, it was an accident." Enid says to calm her down.

"But he... he..." Wednesday tries to get out, her mind was so full of emotion that it was almost showing in her physical appearance, slight wave in her voice, her eyebrows creased.

"I know, Wednesday, I know." Enid soothes, smoothing Wednesdays bangs. "But you need to understand that you can't react with violence every time someone does something that you don't like. Okay?" Enid explains, brushing Wednesday's cheeks.

Wednesday hesitates a little. "Yeah." She took a deep breath to calm down. "Okay, I apologise." Enid pecks her nose with a smile. "It's okay, just talk to me. Now let's get to class." Enid chirps and grabs Wednesdays hand, she unlocked the stall and made their way to class.

When they enter the class Wednesday immediately notices someone in her class was sitting in her regular seat, talking with Xavier. Enid notices and squeezes Wednesdays hand. Wednesday walks forward, letting go of Enids hand and up to the boy.

"You're in my seat." Wednesday says, the boy looks at her. "There aren't assigned seats, so it's really not your seat." He says smugly and goes back talking with Xavier. Wednesday glares at him and reaches into her pocket, pulling out a pocket knife. Enid quickly grabbed Wednesday's wrists and pulls her to her own desk where Yoko sat.

"Hey, Yoko. Is it alright if Wednesday sits with me today?" Enid asks holding Wednesday's wrists, hiding the small knife as Wednesdya glares at the boy. "Why?" Yoko asks, Enid motions her head towards Wednesdays hands. Yoko looks and sees the small knife in Wednesday's hand being death gripped. Yoko nods and winks slightly as she moves over to sit next to Divina.

"Okay, come on, sit." Enid quickly says, pulling Wednesday down into Yoko's previous seat as she sits down in her regular seat. "Hey, hey, we just talked about this." Enid whispers, taking the knife and putting it into her own pocket.

Wednesday grumbles and looks down at her hands, a almost sat expression passing through her face, which didn't go unnoticed by Enid.

~Back in the dorm~

Wednesday was sat on Enid's bed, wating for Enid to get back. Wednesday had a feeling Enid may be mad at her because of the way she reacts. She sat picking at her nails, putting all her strength into not letting tears fall

The door to the dorm door opens and her werewolf walks in. Wednesday stays in the same position, watching as the skin around her nails start to bleed.

"Hey, Wednesday-" Enid stopped herself as she looked around on Wednesdays side to not see the girl. She turns around and a smile grows on her face at the girl before almost immediately falling, looking from her head down, hair out of her braids - covering her face, her fidgeting hands picking at her nails. Enid drops her back quickly makes her way towards Wednesday.

She grabs the goths hands carefully, she kneels down and brushes Wednesdays face. "Hey, what happened?" Enid asks quietly. Wednesday opens her mouth to speak but can't find the words.

Until she does.

"Is there something wrong with me?" Wednesday's voice cracks slightly, but still no tears.

"What?" Enid asks, almost offended by the words that came out of her lovers mouth. An angry expression came over Enids face, not helping Wednesdays mini crisis. Not being strong enough, her tears slipped past her eye lids, her face scrunched as she tried to stop crying.

"Oh, baby." Enid whispers, feeling her own eyes tear up. She pulls Wednesdays head into her chest, moving to sit next to the girl. Wednesday now couldn't stop crying as she held onto Enid. "There's nothing wrong with you, Wens. Could this be because of how you react to things that annoy you?" Enid asks, leaning back onto her pillow, pulling Wednesday with her. Wednesday nods as she sobs lightly.

"It's okay, it's how you were raised, it may be different from how others go along, but it's what makes you, you. The actions that you tend to do which involves violence are most of everyone else's impulsive or intrusive thoughts. You're just not scared to act on them. You're basically a living intrusive-impulsive thought." Wednesday had now stopped crying as she listened to Enid.

"So you don't think I'm weird?" Wednesday asks. "Oh no, I still think you're weird as shit." Enid smirks as she repeats the same words she said the day they met. Wednesday smiles, "The feeling is incredibly mutual." Enid giggles and wraps her arms around Wednesdays small figure.

It's honestly embarrassing how long it took me to actually write this

I'm going to try and get more of peoples requests done

-Eel