□In Need Of A Bodyguard□

Prompt requested by
shukichi-chan09

Prompt- Wednesday and Enid reunite after years

-No one's POV-

Wednesday had been a proffesional writer for the last five years, and she was finally achieving the level of fame she had hoped for as she continues to publish her books, almost completing her full series of books that she had quite literally spent her whole life on. But, with fame came other unanticipated consequences that Wednesday wasn't prepared to deal with.

Enid was a highly-skilled hermaphrodite bodyguard rank S, and for years Enid and Wednesday had been estranged since their passionate relationship of year ago. They hadn't spoken or seen each other in about three years.

When Wednesday had meet and greets with the fans of her books, there had been a number of occations where some people need to be put in place. She needed a bodyguard - someone tough enough to keep her safe from the ever-increasing risk of paparazzi and fanatical admirers trying to bombard her with questions as she walks through the streets or the people crazy enough who follow her home.

Wednesday had gotten a call that they found the "best-of-the-best" and she is now driving to where the organisation is set up where she will meet up with her agent and meet her bodyguard that she is going to spend the most of her time with.

Wednesday steps out of her car, looking around before walking towards the building. She opens the door to the building and walks in. She looks around, most people in suits. She looks at the posters on the walls as she walks into the lobby. As she wasn't looking, she bumps into someone.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." Wednesday recognised the voice. Her breath gets stuck in her throat as she looks at the person in front of her.

"Enid." Wednesday spoke out loud. Enid looks at her, her own eyes widening. They both froze.

"Wednesday, hi." Enid say, smiling slightly and looking over me. "Wow, you look... different... in a good way" Enid says, looking at Wednesday's outfit.

"Thanks." Wednesday says, flattening the wrinkle in her button up shirt, it was a navy blue. Her dress trousers were black, her blazer that rested on her shoulder was a dark purple, her hair was not in her signature braids that Enid remembered. "Uh, how... how have you been?" Wednesday asks, cursing herself mentally as she stutters. Wednesday hated to admit it but she had changed, she wasn't as cold-hearted anymore, she would have her moments.

"Uh, I'm good, I finally got that, uh, job, as a bodyguard." Enid says, mentioning to the place, laughing awkwardly. "Uh, how are you doing? I heard you became this big writer." Enid says, wiping her sweaty palms on her black trousers, she wore a white button up, a tie messily tied around her neck, her sleeves rolled up.

"You heard correct, I have almost finished the series." Wednesday says, giving a small smile.

"That's great!" Enid exclaims with a smile. She quickly clears her throat. "So, uh, what are you doing here?" Wednesday was about to answer when someone cut in.

"Ah! Miss Addams, I see you have already met your bodyguard." Both girls' eyes widened and they looked at each other.

"You don't say." Wednesday says, turning back to the man. Inside Enid's head she is panicking.