○Fake ID○

Prompt- Wednesday finds Enid and Eugene's fake ID's

-No one's POV-

Wednesday stood by Enid's desk, holding two cards in her hands, ID cards, fake ID cards, Enid and Eugene's fake ID cards.

"God dammit." Wednesday muttered, her mind went straight to alcohol, I mean what else would two teenagers want with fake IDs except for alcohol and clubs. The door to the dorm opens and two pairs of feet sound from behind Wednesday.

"Hey, Weds-" "Sit down." Wednesday cut Enid off, not needing to turn around to know who it was. "Wednesday, wha-" "I said, sit down." Wednesday cut Eugene off this time and turned around to the two. They panicked and dropped to the floor, Enid held onto Eugene's arm and Eugene held Enid's as Wednesday stepped forward to them.

"I'm not mad," Enid and Eugene sighs in relief and slightly relaxes, but tenses again when she continues with, "but, I want to know what you two are doing with fake IDs?" Wednesday holds up the cards, Enid and Eugene look at each other, talking with their eyes. Enid looks up at Wednesday before changing her gaze to the floor, mumbling something Wednesday could not hear.

"Repeat." Wednesday says sternly. Eugene sighs. "... You need to be over eighteen to hold the puppies at PetCo." Eugene says, almost mumbling, the two averting their gaze from Wednesday and around the room.

"Jesus." Wednesday groans, throwing the cards down in front of them, walking over to her side. "Such absolute idiots. I can't believe I'd die for the two of you." Wednesday says walking over to her bed and grabbing her book, laying against her headboard.

Enid and Eugene smiled at each other happily at Wednesday's words. They quickly grabbed their cards and got up from the floor. They walked over to Wednesday's bed and before Wednesday could voice her complaint Enid jumps over Wednesday to lay on her left as Eugene jumps and lays on Wednesday's right.

"Why must you torture me?" Wednesday asks, Enid and Eugene go under her arms, Enids face on her chest as Eugene's rested on her shoulder. "Oh, shut up you love it." Enid says, wrapping her arms around Wednesday's waist and her legs around Wednesdays legs. Eugene wrapping his arms around Wednesday and Enid.

Wednesday grumbles and puts her arms around their heads, continuing to read her book as her bestfriend and girlfriend, the two important people in her life doze off, a small smile on her face that she had failed to wipe away.

Softy Wednesday

-Eel