◇Wolf Attack ◇

Prompt- Wednesday gets wounded when wolves outside of Nevermore hunt her down to attack.

Partially requested by TheNew_Sayaka

-No one's POV-

Wednesday, Enid, Yoko and Bianca were walking towards a few shops, although Wednesday only came along because Enid had basically dragged her the whole way.

"Ooo, hey, I've been wanting to see what's in there!" Enid squeals and runs towards one of the newer shops. Yoko chuckles and runs after her, Bianca rolls her eyes an walks after them, but stops and turns towards Wednesday.

"You coming, goth girl?" Bianca teases, Wednesday lightly rolls her eyes and crosses her arms in front of her chest. "I'm going to wait out here. Too much colour." Wednesday says, looking at the vibrant colours through the large mirror. Bianca rolls her eyes with a small smile and walks in after the two best friends.

Wednesday looks around the town, leaning her back on the wall, her eyes land on a group of men that are walking her way, she looks away thinking nothing of them and look down at her shoes. She notices her shoelace was untied and went to crouch down to tie them, but was stopped as hand places itself over her mouth and arm around her stomach, she sighs as she gets dragged towards an alleyway. She let her body go limp, she can't even be bothered to fight back.

The person holding her throws her to the glass floor. She rolls a little and almost wince as glass dug into her flesh. She lifts herself halfway but gets a foot to the stomach which sends her on her back. She looks up to see the group of four men surround her.

"Wednesday Addams." One of them says, their voice stern. Wednesday quickly stands up and steps back. "Who the hell is that?" Wednesday lied, it was hard for her to lie about how scared she felt for her life, she was surrounded by four men five times bigger than her, two of them had pocket knives so that furthered how absolutely frightened she is right now. But she kept a stone cold face.

The four men look at each other and smile mischievously. One of the ones with a pocket knife stepped forward and waved the sharp weapon towards the small girl. "You're the daughter of Gomez Addams, am I wrong?" He asks.

"Who's asking?" Wednesday asks, keeping her eyes on the point of the knife. "He owes us some money." One of the other ones says. Wednesday noticed how his eyes were a bright yellow. A werewolf. She didn't notice any wolf traits in the others.

"And that's my problem because..." She trails off, waiting for an answer that never came. In her peripheral vision, she could see on of the men that hadn't spoken yet raise his fist and swing at her. She quickly turns and grabs his fist, she twists his arm the opposite way. He wails in pain, she punches him in his temple and knocks him out. Before he fell to the floor, she pushes him into the last man that hadn't spoken. He falls back and hits the wall, knocking himself out.

One of them growls and the other swipes the knife towards her, it hits her head, creating a good slash down her face. He swipes again, but Wednesday hits the knife away and kicks him ing the stomach he stumbles back. Wednesday grabs a glass bottle and smashes it against his head, he falls to the floor unconscious. She takes a moment to breathe, but let out a scream of pain as the werewolf bites down on her shoulder, her cry of pain was muffled by his hand.

Wednesday grabbed the closest hard object to them, which happens to be a bottle and smashes it against his skull. He let's go of her and they both fall to the floor. Wednesday slowly stands up, holding shoulder as the three girls runs round the corner.

"Wednesday!" Enid gasps, running towards Wednesday and catching her as she began to fall. Yoko runs forward in front of the two as Enid slowly lowers Wednesday to the floor. Bianca pulls out her phone and calls the police.

"Shit." Yoko curses and takes her jacket off, she bunches it up and presses it up against Wednesday's shoulder to stop the blood from spilling out. "Wednesday, hey. Wednesday stay awake." Enid panicked as Wednesday's eyes slowly close, but just before her eyes roll to the back of her head, her eyes flash yellow, but goes unnoticed by the three panicked girls.

{~♤♤~}

It has been three days since the attack, Wednesdays arm was in a sling to let her shoulder rest as it heals. Lately Wednesday has felt weird, she doesn't know why. Her body was changing, she had gotten stronger, her sense of smell has increased. She suspected it was possible for a werewolf to turn a human, but she had never heard of such a thing.

But she needed to know, that is why she was sat at her desk staring wide eyed at the text that displayed on the page.

"When bitten from the Alpha,
Changes you must seek the morning after.
Only one bite,
Can change the way you see the night."

Wednesday quickly shuts the book. Her breathing got a little faster.

"Weds, you okay?" Bianca asks when they hear a book slam close, her, Enid and Yoko were sitting on Enid's side. "I'm fine." Wednesday says and walks over to the bed.

"Okay, then. Oh, hey look, a full moon." Yoko points towards the window. "You aren't going to go all wolfy on us are you, Enid." Bianca teased, Enid playfully glared at her.

"No, I won't. Because I have gotten stronger with-" Enid cuts herself off when Wednesday abruptly gets up and leaves the dorm. "What's wrong with Addams?" Yoko asks to no one in particular.

"I don't know she's been acting off since the attack." Enid says sadly.

Wednesday almost falls as she enters the woods. She finally let's herself fall to the floor as her body aches, she watches as her arms grew hair and her nails started to grow.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit..." Wednesday repeatedly mumbled as she pulled off her jacket and undid her trousers as she felt her limbs starting to grow. A howl left her mouth as she grew in size.

The transformation had finished. Wednesday's fur was dark all over. She breathed heavy, her breath being seen in the cold air.

"Wednesday!" Wednesday hears Enid's voice. She quickly jumps and hides in the darkness. She peeks over to see just Enid with a flashlight. "Wednesday, come on! I heard a wolf howl. It might've been those guys again." Enid says into the darkness. "Wednesday-!" Enid stopped as she saw Wednesday's trousers and jacket untouched, then some ripped garments close. Enid quickly shined her flashlight up when she heard twigs snap.

She collected the rest of Wednesday's clothes and slowly backed up. She shined her light at anything that made a noise. Enid backed up until her back hit something soft. Her breath hitches as she slowly looks up, she was met with a wolf's face looking down at her. Instead of screaming or turning she tilts her head, Wednesday tilts her head the same way. Enid turns her body, still looking up at the wolf and puts one hand on the wolf's chest as she shined the flashlight up.

"Wednesday?" Enid whispers. Wednesday leans down and nudges Enid with her snout. Enid giggles and scratches the back of Wednesday's ear. "Wow." Enid breathes out.

K, 2 things.

I apologise for how long this took to get out.

And this is suckish

That's all

-Eel