Chapter 9

You wake up feeling refreshed. You've finally gotten some good sleep, and thankfully, there was no alarm. The first thing you do is check your phone. You weren't sure why at first, but then it clicks. 'Ah, she wants to see if lover boy texted her.'

You feel giddy when you see his name in your notifications. You also see piano boy and Hyunjin. It's about 10 a.m. and these texts were sent all around 8 a.m. so you make it a goal to answer them all right away.

Starting with Taehyung, it reads:

I've got one class at 12 if you want to do something today.

Of course you want to do something, but the 'when' was questionable. You reply with:

Of course! I have no class today, but I have to see what I'm doing. Let me know when you're free.

You smile, done with that text. You move to piano boy who reads:

Hey. Do you have time to practice today? Anytime before 3 and after 6 works for me.

You become excited, remembering the first practice you shared. You definitely wanted to play with him at some point today, maybe before 3 would be best. So you say:

I definitely have time to play. It'd probably be better if we do so before 3. It doesn't matter what time, you pick.

You feel good about being able to go to your comfort flute. This time, with your comfort piano player as well. You open the final text, from Hyunjin, which reads:

Want to throw today? I've got a set that needs done.

You think you might not throw, just glaze. Throwing would be nice, but you're getting behind on the glazing portion. You respond with:

I can definitely go to the studio, but I think I'll just glaze instead. I'm quite behind. Let me know what time works best for you.

You put your phone down and sigh contently, knowing that today will be a good day.

You head to your closet and pick an outfit. You wonder what Taehyung's favorite style is, not that you want to impress him or anything. You decide to dress...well slightly provocatively. Not terribly bad, because it is cold, but enough to maybe get a few looks. You don't know why, but you really want to make him keep his eyes on you.

You decide on tight, ripped, black leather pants, a plain, white tube top, a red jacket, and matching red boots. Is it extra? Of course. Do you care? Not really. You slick your hair into a high ponytail and add some sunglasses to the outfit. Looking in the mirror, you whistle and admire yourself. It's never a bad thing to think that you're hot.

You see that Hyunjin and piano boy have replied to your texts. Sitting down, you open their replies. Hyunjin said:

I'm free to go now if you're interested.

You reply with:

Alright I'll leave now, see you there.

Before you go, you open piano boy's text. It says:

I am free now until 3 does any time work?

You reply with:

I'm going to the art studio first but I can be over there around 1 if that's ok.

You close your phone, grab you bag, and leave. You wouldn't wear sunglasses if it weren't sunny, and boy, you're glad you're wearing them. The weather is beautiful and you're feeling nice and confident. You don't want to give anyone the wrong impression, that's why you dressed slightly moderate. Not too flashy, not to modest.