Chapter 43

Okay so I know I said no more tension/teasing warnings, but I'm giving you one anyway because it's kinda graphic in the description department :/ Sorry not sorry. Enjoy! Or don't enjoy and skip the scene :) I'll put a little ~ for when it starts and stops just in case!

-

You hop out of the car with Jimin's hand in your own. You can tell that he is nervous about this so called 'game' of yours, but you're confident that he will enjoy playing. After all, they always do. If Yoongi likes the way he can affect you, then you'll show him how you can affect him. You give Jimin another playful look, and he gulps. 

You ruffle his hair and say, "Don't worry. I'll play nice. Just follow what I do, okay?" 

He nods sheepishly, "Okay."

"Do you want some background?" You offer to ease his mind a bit.

He nods instantly. "I think that would help, yeah. Just so I know what to do." He says quickly.

"Trust me, you'll know what to do. Yoongi likes to tease me constantly to feed his own ego, so we're going to show him that we don't need his tormenting if we have each other... If you get what I'm saying." You wink at him. He nods slowly, not quite grasping the whole idea. Though, that's the point! It's supposed to be a game played for everyone, so he doesn't need to know it all.

You pull him into the house and lean on the island. Jimin stands next to you, waiting for guidance. You rub your hand up and down his chest, beginning the game. He looks down at you before running his fingers through your hair. You lean up and give him and kiss on his cheek which he smiles at. 

You lean in and kiss the side of his neck, just below his ear. His heart rate picks up as he looks down at you. The look in your eyes is something that he thought he would never see. You notice that Yoongi glances your way, and when he meets your eye, you bite your lip and move back to Jimin's neck. His breathing increases, and he travels his hands down your back, pulling you closer to him. 

~

Before anyone else catches on, you pull him by the hand. You guide him through the living room, where Yoongi is glancing at the two of you, and then up the stairs and barely into the hallway. Jimin drunkenly follows you, already caught up in your game. 

You lightly press him into the wall, taking him by surprise. You continue the attack on his neck as you enjoy his light squirming. You take his hands and place one on your butt and the other on your ribs. He gets the hint and begins roaming your body. His touch is like fireworks that burn brighter when you think about doing this without needing a 'game'. 'Not now! Stay focused!'

You reach a spot above his collarbone that causes his breathing to come out as ragged. You exhale over the spot and continue, finding the golden ticket. You lightly bite the spot, and he quietly whimpers at the sensation. Your stomach does three backflips, and you decide to move along in order to not forget the point of this game. 

However, Jimin has other ideas as he flips you around so that you're pressed against the wall now. You smirk and bite your lip, happy with his initiative. He flips your hair over your shoulder and tilts your head to the side, about to execute the same crime that you previously committed. With no hesitation, he kisses along your neck, licking and biting certain areas. When he reaches the spot at the base of your neck, your release a gruff noise. 

He lightly moans along your skin, satisfied with his work. Then, he slides one hand down your side while the other attaches to your jaw. You trail your hand down his chest and to his stomach, feeling him clench his muscles beneath your fingers. 'Maybe this game is more for us than it is for Yoongi... Oh, really? Now you realize?'