Chapter 19

Arriving at the second and final house of the day, you wait for your soulmates. This house is massive compared to the last one. The previous house was not small, but it was perfect sized. This house...well, it's large.

For some reason, even though there will be eight of you, you feel that a large house will separate you. Of course that wouldn't happen, but your stupid soulmate-matched heart thinks so.

The house is a lovely lighter toned brick house with brown roof tiles. As you enter, you gasp at the pristine look of the house. The word floors, again, are shiny and spotless. The walls, ceiling, and carpet in the next room are all white.

Now, to any rich person, white is a sign of luxury, but to someone like you, you know that white leads to dirt and extra money spent on cleaning and replacing.

For decorative purposes, there is a marble pole in the center of the living room. As gorgeous as it is, you can't imagine living in a house that doesn't feel much like a home. This just feels like a commercial unit.

Every room is white including the kitchen. The cabinets are a light wash wood, so there is no contrast. It has a beautiful island, but that is the only thing that sticks out positively.

The house is built stunningly, but it just doesn't feel right. Your parents always used to say, "If it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't." and it is something you have always lived by. By the end of the little tour, you head out to the car.

Seokjin pulls his list out again, placing this house lower than the first. You weren't the only one who just didn't feel comfortable inside.

Staying outside the house for a little longer to talk, you notice the sun begin to set. Sighing, you say your goodbyes, promising to meet them again soon.

You get in the car and all decide to head back to the little campus apartment. On the ride, you think of what to make them for dinner as well. Maybe making them food is your love language.

As you arrive at the house, you sigh comfortably. Entering, you kick off your shoes and make your way to the kitchen. Taehyung takes his shoes off as well and follows you into the kitchen.

"Hungry?" He asked, trailing behind you. Not turning to face him, you nod and hum in response. You make your way to the fridge, rummaging through the drawers. A muscular arm snakes its way around your waist, pulling you backwards. Your body relaxes in his hold and the fridge door shuts, your hand leaving the handle.

He pulls you towards his chest, your back now flush against his front. You tilt your head backwards to rest it on his chest. He places his chin on top of your head, sighing in delight. Your heart screams in happiness, wanting to stay in his grasp forever. For a short while, you just stand there, living in his arms.

He tilts his head down, placing a sweet kiss on your head. Your skin turns a shade of pink at the sensation, wanting more. He turns you around to face him as he pulls you even closer. A look of pure adoration crosses his features as he watches your eyes flutter shut in content. Leaning down again, he lays another kiss on your forehead.

You allow your eyes to open and stare into his own. You wrap your arms around his waist, bringing your torsos impossibly closer. At the proximity, you begin to feel like Taehyung can feel your heartbeat.

The intimate moment has his heart jumping for joy.

You stand on your toes and lean your head closer to his. He stares at your pink lips, wanting nothing more than to taste them. Granting his silent wish, you finally grab his chin and pull him to you.

The kiss is soft and passionate, displaying your emotions perfectly. You run a hand through his hair and move your other hand further up to cup his cheek.