Chapter 14

'Who knocks on a public bathroom door?'

You don't know what to say, so you don't speak up. Your tears have stopped by now, curiosity taking over. Staying still, your eyes wander to peak through he crack of the stall. Nothing,

Another knock rings through the bathroom, but this time, words follow.

"Hey, y/n? Are you okay? Can you come out?" 

Not quite recognizing the voice, you politely respond, "Uhm, yeah I'm okay. I'll be out in a moment."

You wipe your eyes one last time before you exit the stall. Looking into the mirror, your red eyes look back. Waving your hand at your face, you try to cool down. You run the water to wash your hands, even though you didn't use the bathroom. This will buy you some time to calm down. Slowly, you pull paper towels out to dry your hands. Crinkling the paper, you throw them in the trash. Looking in the mirror one last time, you lightly fix your hair.

Taking a deep breath, you open the door. One of your handsome soulmates meets your eyes, concern dancing in his own. It's Namjoon. You show off a smile to communicate that everything is okay. He tilts his head, double checking. Nodding, you grab his hand and head over to the others. As you make your way over, you feel Namjoon's eyes watching you, causing you to stop walking. You turn your head and tilt it when you meet his gaze, asking for him to speak.

He chuckles at your expression and shakes his head, not answering your questioning look. He begins walking again, but you tug on his shirt to get him to stay still. Crossing your arms, you ask, "What?" 

He looks at you and dramatically copies you by saying, "What?" Your mouth opens in fake shock, pretending to be hurt. You dramatically shrug your shoulders, look away, and begin walking.

He trails behind you as you meet back with the others. As you arrive, you feel a hand snake around your waist. In a moment, you get snatched. You gasp, shocked at the sudden force. You look at the culprit, Min Yoongi. He has a small smile on his face, feeling better by having you by his side. You smile at him and hold his hand that is on your waist. The boys continue their conversation as you watch. After a while though, you realize that you're still in the middle of this restaurant. Yoongi is busy in conversation, so you grab the attention of the next closest person: Jimin.

You slide a hand down his forearm, and he turns to look at you. You gesture for him to come closer, so he does. He leans his head down, offering his ear. Taking that as a sign to continue, you whisper, "Maybe we should go outside." 

He straightens up and looks at you, a confusing expression on his face. You furrow your eyebrows as you try to decipher his face. He leans back down and says, "I'm not sure that's appropriate right now... As much as I want to, I would like to continue talking for a bit." You blush at his words, realizing you didn't fully ask what you meant to.

Slapping a hand over your mouth, you look at him with wide eyes. He looks down at you, suddenly confused. You chuckle loudly and pull him closer as you say, "I mean all of us. We're taking up a lot of space in the restaurant." He laughs loudly, grabbing the groups attention. He nods at you, now understanding. 

You roll your eyes and look back at the group. You stop laughing as you notice all eyes on you. You put both hands up in surrender and say, "Sorry. Let's go outside, we're taking up a lot of room in here." The all nod and agree, heading towards the door. Taehyung slyly hands the desk lady $300, thanking her for her patience. Her eyes widen and when she looks back up, you are all outside.

Yoongi guides the group towards his car as he says, "We could either stay here and talk, or we could go to a nearby park. Your choice." They all look at each other, deciding what to do. You know what you want so you don't have to discuss it.