Chapter 13

Tension/teasing warning (again. omg) !!!!!!!!
--

'Want to play a game?'

For someone who doesn't want to move in with them yet, you sure do have balls. Jungkook is drunk on the sight of you, making this game easy for him and fun for you. You slowly drape a lazy arm around his shoulder, reaching to caress his neck. He draws in a sharp breath at your touch, making you smile innocently. You wink at him, trying to remind him that this is a game. He, of course, doesn't get it.

You grab his chin and dip his head down to your shoulder so you can get a better angle of his neck. You trail kisses up and down the area, making sure to be loud enough for the others to hear. You use your left hand to slide under his shirt, feeling his body. This causes him to sigh out loud, loving the sensation on his burning skin. He dips his head down while he runs his hand along the empty hole in the back of your lingerie. He starts kissing you the same way that you are kissing him, making you feel hot all over.

You breathe out heavily as you begin to lift his shirt up. He releases you to pull it off, quickly getting back to your skin. As he touches you, you spend your time looking at his body. He is sculpted perfectly, and seeing his abdomen rise and fall as he breathes sends you into a frenzy. You have to force yourself to remember the 'game' as you get back on track. Your goal was to get him to make noise, so you have to start.

You hear the guys start to pound on the door, trying to get in. You smirk, seeing Jungkook break away from the trance you put him under. He remembers that it is supposed to be fake, and begins to smile at you. He knows what you want him to do. He takes in a deep breath and begins moaning as you touch and kiss him. You almost burst out laughing at hearing the other guys trying to break the door down. Jungkook almost blew your cover by laughing, but turns it into a sentence. A very provocative sentence that almost puts you under his spell.

At that moment, Taehyung and Yoongi break the door down and pull you two apart. You and Jungkook couldn't hold it in anymore, and you both burst out laughing. They gawk at you both, shock covering their faces.

"Why? How? What?!" Taehyung exclaims. You just point and laugh in his face. Yoongi just stares at you, floored at the scene. You toss Jungkook his shirt and he slips it on, ruffling his hair.

"This is why Victor's Secret is a bad idea. Let's get out of here!" You declare, ushering them out of the room so you can change.

"This is a great idea as long as I'm next." You hear Yoongi mumble. You cackle through the room at his remark. You throw your clothes on as quickly as possible, wanting to leave. You open the door, going to return the underwear, but Jungkook snatches it from you, taking them all to the counter.

"Sorry sweety. After that...show...You're getting all of these." Jungkook says. 

You roll your eyes and say, "None of you will ever see me in it. Over my dead body!"

Yoongi says, "When you die, we can dress you in this if that's what you really want." You laugh at him, slapping his shoulder lightly.

You and your soulmates head to the car and when you get there, Taehyung drags you into the back seat with him. Yoongi doesn't stop him and instead says, "It's the punishment you deserve." 'Punishment? What could he do in this situation?' The easy answer is 'a lot', but you don't think he will actually do anything right now.

You were right because the whole car ride was spent with his head on your shoulder, nearly sleeping. In an endearing manner, you run your fingers through his hair. You notice Jungkook sigh loudly, trying to get your attention. It works, and you begin to caress his head. He leans back, comfortable in your hold.