Chapter 15

I don't feel like writing tension warnings anymore, so just read at your own risk teehee. Thanks for understanding. <3
------

"Let's move in together."

The words that spew from your mouth shock your three boys, but flutters the hearts of the other four. Jungkook pulls on your shirt, getting you to look at him. With concern, he stares into your eyes, looking for reasoning. You softly smile at him, look away, and say, "I have to get used to having soulmates, and I think this is the best way. I was only concerned about leaving my best friend, Yuqi, behind, but she would want this for me. I want to make you all happy, and of course I want to be happy too, and I think that this would finally help me get there." You look down, finishing your feelings.

Yoongi smiles softly at you, knowing that you finally searched for what was in your heart. You feel him looking your way, so you meet his gaze to send a 'thank you'. He nods once, understanding.

"So...when do we start looking for a place? And how will we get the money?" You ask. 

They all look at you and smile. "Don't worry about the money, we have enough for anything." Namjoon replies. Your eyebrows scrunch together, not knowing how they have so much money. You have college debt. 

They drop the topic of costs and Taehyung says, "Why don't we look now for a bit before it gets too dark." Everyone agrees and scoots closer to him, looking at his phone.

He scrolls through 'Yillow', the house-finding-app. If someone spoke up and said something about a house, he would click on it and check it out. He saved a few of the houses to his account, marking the dates for open houses. Now, however, it was time to go back to your end of the city. You feel a trace of sadness in your heart, already missing your soulmates who are right in front of your eyes. Walking slowly, you all head to your cars. You and your three boys say goodbye to them as the other half enters their car.

The ride home is filled with questions and opinions. Things like, "Do you think we will all get along? How long will moving in take? Y/n, are you sure about this? How will college feel? I already like Jimin a lot. Namjoon seems so intellegent. Seokjin is definitely a softie. Hoseok is such a bright person." Blah blah blah. You can't lie and say that you're not nervous, but you're also excited for the future with these men.

You arrive back to your campus and suddenly feel a twitch in your chest. Your hand quickly holds the spot where you felt it. Shock spreads it way through your body as you calm yourself down. 'What even was that?'  The boys look at you, concern displaying on their features.

"Are you okay? What happened?" You turn to them slowly and just shrug your shoulders while shaking your head.

"She probably 'felt the distance' as they say. Y'know? The first time you get far away from your soulmates your heart aches. It usually only happens once and because you just put distance between four soulmates, it probably felt quite strong." Yoongi explains. You nod your head as you finally recover from the odd blow.

Hesitating to leave, you just stand by the car. Jungkook looks at you, innocently tilting his head in question. You give a shy smile, breathing out an airy chuckle. Taehyung gives you a look, knowing you are struggling to leave them.

"You know, you can ask to spend the night if you really want to." He teases. Your cheeks turn a hot pink as you wave your hand in dismissal. Genuinely, you think over his offer. Understanding your thoughts, he sticks his hand out for you to take, which you do.

"Wait. Before we go, I'm going to text Yuqi. I hate doing this to her, but I know that this is what she wants me to do." Pulling your phone out, you drop hands with Taehyung who dramatically pouts. You chuckle at him and put your phone away when you're done.