Chapter 16

Quick AN: I've been very lazy for Christmas break and have bad writers block. I (finally) finished jujutsu kaisen and have been wanting to write about that too. I won't let myself write it until I get further along in this series though... I hope you enjoy this chapter!

---

He trails his hands down your back as he lightly kisses your collarbone. You've never really been kissed anywhere before, especially your lips, and your heart doesn't know how to handle it. It is nerve-racking, but it feels so good. 'How could anyone stop after this feeling?'

He makes his way up your neck and you grab his shoulder, just for support. Feeling his muscles under his shirt does not help lower your rapid heart rate. You place your other hand on his chest, pressing slightly to feel more of his body. He hums, liking the sensation. He moves one of his hands down to your butt, rubbing along the side near your hip. Using that as leverage, he pulls you closer. Your mouth opens slightly at the feeling, enjoying his hands on you.

He moves his mouth up to your cheek, planting small kisses that make you smile. He then places one at the corner of your mouth. Putting two fingers on your chin, he guides your face to look at him. You hold eye contact for a moment, but he then looks at your lips. 'Holy shit. What do I do?!'

He looks back up to your eyes, asking for silent permission. To your surprise, you nod your head and lean forward, needing to feel his lips on yours. Surprising the both of you, you initiate the kiss. He quickly snaps out of his shock and kisses you back with passion. Shock bursts throughout your body. You tangle your hand in his hair, not wanting him to stop, while your other hand lays on his shoulder. Luckily, he has no intention of stopping. He places one hand on the small of your back to pull you closer while his other hand holds your cheek.

He leans your back onto the wall for support which causes you to pull him infinitely closer. Unfortunately, your air runs low. You pull away slowly, breathing heavily while looking into his eyes. At the thought, you blush and bury your head in his chest. You shake your head a bit with a large smile on your face. He guides your head up and looks at you with a bright smile gracing his features. Seeing his face again, you pull him in for a quick kiss, not over the feeling. He chuckles at you and pulls you into his chest.

"Next time, I'll touch you more. You asked me to touch you, not kiss you." He whispers with a husk in his voice.

You smirk at him and seductively respond, "If you're doing as I say, you might have to do more than kiss me next time." He bites his lip, liking the sound of your demand.

You begin to kick him out so you can change, but he says. "No way, princess. I'm staying right here to keep a close eye on you." You roll your eyes as you seductively pull your skirt down, exposing your thighs. Jungkook's sweatshirt is long enough to cover everything that matters, so it doesn't bother you. You slightly pull the sweatshirt up as you pick your skirt up off the floor, showing more and more of your skin. He groans quietly at the sight, but you quickly slip the sweatpants on.

You smile at him, noticing his current situation. Waving a hand at him, you leave him in the bathroom by himself. He chuckles at you behind the closed door. Sighing, you place the neatly folded miniskirt on the table in the living room. Noticing the lack of soulmates, you decide to pick the movie.

Pulling your phone out, you pass the time by looking at it. You don't want to start the movie without them. By the tenth minute of waiting, Jungkook and Taehyung join you on the couch, one on each side. Trying not to think about the past half an hour or so, you ask, "Should we start it now? Wait! Do you have popcorn?"

They give you a look, knowing that you are trying to avoid a specific conversation. "Yeah we have popcorn, but you're not going anywhere just yet." Taehyung warns you. You try not to laugh as you attempt to be released from their grasp. They have you squeezed between their thighs, and each one of their hands is holding your own.