Chapter 39

Jimin gently takes the hairbrush from you and starts brushing the bottom of your hair. He works his way up, carefully tending to the larger knots. The shower helped get rid of a few of them, but there are still quite a bit left. Once he is done, you take the brush back from him. You turn to face him and begin brushing his much shorter hair. It doesn't take nearly as long nor is it as strenuous. 

You grab your moisturizers off of the counter and put some into your hands. Jimin watches you as you gesture for him to come closer. He smiles as he does so, and you start lathering the lotion all over his arms, chest, and stomach. He stares at you intensely as you grab both of his hands, working and massaging the lotion between his fingers. 

Once you're finished, you put some of your face moisturizer onto your hands. You place each hand on his cheeks and lightly rub the product into his skin. His eyes close in satisfaction as he releases a sigh. When you stop, he opens his eyes. He smiles widely and grabs the lotion to return the intimate gesture. 

He starts at your neck, rubbing gently but firmly into your skin. He turns you around and pushes his thumbs into your sore muscles. You inhale sharply at a certain spot near your shoulder blade. A groan passes through your mouth as he works his knuckle into the spot. Your eyebrows furrow together as he moves a bit lower, the tension being an unpleasant feeling.

"Can I take your towel off, or would you like me to stop?" He asks softly. 

You think for a moment before answering, "You can take it off." He slides the towel off and drapes it onto the counter, but he stops suddenly.

"How about..." He mumbles to himself, thinking aloud.

"How about what?" 

"How about I lay this on your bed and you lay flat on the towel?" He suggests, looking into your eyes. 

"That sounds really nice, but we shouldn't take too long so that we can get back to the others." You remind him. He hums.

"I just heard the others swaps showers, so we have at least fifteen minutes." He smiles at you.

"Okay. Fifteen minutes it is." You give in. Before you head to your room, Jimin slips on his underwear and shorts, but he leaves his shirt off. Then, you enter the room.

He lays the towel onto your bed and turns away as you climb on top, lying flat on your stomach. You rest your head on your folded arms as Jimin lathers more lotion onto his hands. He starts at the top once more, working out the knots of your muscles. As he reaches near the middle of your spine, you groan in slight discomfort. 

"I know... You're doing so well." He voices. You groan slightly louder as he moves his hands just below your ribs and near your waist. "I know. I'm sorry, darling." He tries to comfort you. 

As he moves his hands lower, he reaches just above your hip bones. This, however, hurts the most. 'Those doctors definitely didn't give me enough pain medication.'

"Oh my God." You whine achingly. He lessens the pressure, but continues with his work. Though, it hardly lessons the pain. "Ah- Oh m-"

"What are you doing in there?" A concerned Yoongi knocks on the door.

"Jimin I told you not to room with her for this exact reason!" A frustrated Hobi shouts from next to Yoongi.

You stifle a laugh as Jimin rolls his eyes. 

"It's not what you creeps think it is!" He shouts from where he is seated.

"Then what is it?" Yoongi asks.

"Her muscles hurt!" He yells in response.

"And why is that? Can we come in?" Yoongi asks, already turning the doorknob.