Chapter 18

You exit the car and wait by your soulmates. Yoongi quickly pulls you into his arms because he was unable to do so earlier. You wrap your arms around his waist and kiss his cheek, trying to show him your affection. He caresses your hair and kisses your forehead.

Hearing an excited shout, you pull away from him. He keeps a light arm around your hip, not quite letting you go, and smiles as he sees the other four soulmates. As they come closer, you feel your heart flutter. It's like whenever all eight of you are together, you feel so free and happy. You can only hope that they all feel the same way. Judging by Yoongi's face, he does.

Having a light conversation by your car, you begin to think about going inside. Speaking up, you tug on Yoongi's arm to get him to follow you. The rest follow behind him, getting the hint. Finding a seat, you begin to look for what to eat. A grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup sounds amazing, so that's what you order. Looking around the table, you tune in to Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook's conversation. They are talking about what type of pets they would like to have.

"I want a chocolate lab and two cats!" You chime in with a large smile. They all turn to look at you and beam at your sudden cuteness. Taehyung speaks up first and says, "I want a chocolate lab too! Namjoon also wants two cats, so I'm sure we can get them someday!" You chuckle and nod your head, hoping that it will be true someday. Looking away, you begin to imagine that world.

You wake up with the sun shining warmly on your face. Sitting up to stretch, you feel a weight next to you on the bed. Oh! It's your three-year old chocolate lab, Bonnie. Petting her head, she also stretches her legs. You get up and slide your slippers on. Opening the door to your room, you make your way to the kitchen, Bonnie following closely behind.

Upon entering the kitchen, you see three of your beautiful soulmates making breakfast. With a warm smile, you look towards the living room to see your two lazy cats. A tabby cat and a black cat. They are a chaotic pair at times, but you wouldn't trade Stanley or Bobo for anything. Looking back to your soulmates, you feel hands being placed on your waist. Very typical. Turning your head, you give them a peck on the lips.

Hearing your name being called, you break out of your daydream. Jimin is waving his hand in front of your face to get your attention. You smile and tilt your head asking what he wants. His eyes turn into crescent moons as he says, "What's that pretty brain thinking about?" 

You blush at his charming words and shake your head. "It's nothing much. They got me thinking about pets is all." He nods and chuckles dropping the subject.

In all honesty, that little daydream affected you quite a bit. It made you feel more comfortable, but really impatient. You never thought you'd want to rush forward in life, but if it looks like that, then you would sprint to it. You almost teared up at the thought of your happiness with these boys. You couldn't have been luckier.

Finally snapping back to a full reality, you listen to each side of the tables conversations. Having nothing to add, you just absorb what they say. As you learn more about your soulmates, the food arrives. Excited about your meal, you clap your hands together a few times, a smile lighting up your face.

"Well, now we know what really makes her happy." Seokjin teases. Looking up at him, you chuckle and pick up your sandwich. Of course, you dip the corner of the grilled cheese into the hot soup. Taking a bite after it cools for a second, you rolls your eyes back and groan. 'What a fantastic sandwich...'

Looking up, you notice that nobody else has taken a bite yet. Putting your sandwich down, you place a hand in front of your mouth as you chew. Having a half full mouth, you say, "What?" They all laugh loudly and shake their heads, beginning to eat as well. There is a light, comfortable conversation as everyone eats.