Chapter 17

After breakfast, you all put your plates in the sink, leaving them for later. 'Typical for us college students, huh?' You walk back to the living room, sitting down on the couch. You sigh pleasantly, wondering where the day will lead you. After a moment, the other three sit with you, Taehyung laying across your, Yoongi, and Jungkook's laps. You run your fingers through his hair, but you feel a buzz on your butt. Pulling your phone out, you notice that the other three do the same thing. Raising your eyebrow, you read the notification.

'You and three other contacts have been added to the group chat, 'Soulmates for life'.'

You smile and look around at the three of them who are also smiling. "Guys, I think I know what we're gonna do today." You say, preparing your fingers to type. They chuckle at you, letting you plan what you want.

You:
Great! I was just thinking of texting you guys. What's your plans for the day?

Jimin:
Aww!! That's so cute...We wanted to see you all again today if you guys have time!

Your heart flutters as you think of meeting with them again.

You:
We definitely have time. What were you thinking?

Jimin:
Well everyone is peaking over my shoulder, but none of them have a definite idea. What did you have in mind?'

You:
Lol, well I was thinking that we could go out for lunch and maybe look at some houses? Or if you wanted to wait to do that, we could go see a movie?

Jimin:
Lunch sounds great. Honestly, I like looking at houses so I'm okay with that. I can discuss it with them and get back to you in a minute.

You:
Sounds good. <3

That text alone makes their hearts flutter. You discuss plans with your three boys, all okay with looking at houses. It isn't something that seems like fun, but for some reason, it really is. You begin to wonder what to wear, not having anything. 'Oh. The wash should be done right? Did they ever do it, actually...'

"Did you guys wash the clothes that you bought me?" It sounds so terrible to say that they bought everything, but they don't care. They're proud to know that they can provide all of these things for you. 

Yoongi nods while stroking Jungkook's hair. "It's in a wash basket next to Tae and Kook's room." You nod, getting up to get an outfit. Taehyung follows you, wanting to have a say in the outfit.

You dig through the new clothes, wondering what to wear. He goes to make a suggestion, but you cut him off by saying, "You always want me to wear scandalous clothing. I'm not wearing that around our new soulmates." You sigh. He huffs, still wanting to help.

"I just like seeing your body, and it's not a bad thing. I won't pick out anything skimpy, I promise!" He begs. You roll your eyes and let him choose. He tells you to go to the bathroom and wait for the delivery, so you do.

After about two minutes, the door opens and he hands the pile to you. You close the door and look through it. Of course, he mixed in some of the new lingerie. Not having anymore clean underwear, you just put it on. It'll satisfy him later in some way, you're sure of it. He picked: the red set of lingerie, rolled up mom jeans, a purple, striped button up shirt with cuffed sleeves, and white tennis shoes. A very normal and cute outfit. With a smile, you exit the bathroom, looking for Taehyung. 

"Tae Tae!" You call, waiting for him. He finds you, blushing at the nickname you gave him. He eyes your outfit, a satisfied smile gracing his features. "Do you like what I picked for you?" He smirks slightly. You walk up to him and snag the collar of his shirt.