Chapter 42

After about half an hour of laying with Jimin, the front door opens to show your saviors. Jin, Namjoon, and the handfuls of bags. Wait. Handfuls? Why are there so many? Maybe they got some groceries. Namjoon looks at Jimin and smiles knowingly.

"Jimin let me up, please." You rub his head.

"But you're so comfy~" He sings out.

"Jimin. Up." Namjoon commands him. 

In an instant, Jimin rolls off of you and onto the floor. You make a scrunched face and rub his arms before standing up. You discreetly look at your spot on the couch, checking for a leak. Seeing nothing, you move to Namjoon and Jin. He hands you two of the bags with a smile, and you gratefully return a larger one.

"What are the rest of the bags full of? Did you get groceries?" You wonder aloud. He smiles and pats your head.

"Yeah, me and Jin got some groceries." He turns away to place the bags onto the counter. He doesn't sound fully confident in his answer, but you accept it anyway. 

You hurry upstairs and satisfy the greedy requirements of your period. Finally feeling fresh, you make your way back downstairs. You debate in your mind what you should do for the day. Are you comfortable enough to try and go back to normal? Should you rest for the day? Your stress is piling up rather quickly, but you can't seem to find a solution. 

"What are the plans for today?" Jungkook comes up to your side, wrapping his arm around your waist.

You sigh and say, "I really don't know, Kookie." You grab his hand. He blushes at the nickname.

"How about... hm." He looks around, thinking of what to do. "How about we play some games!"

"What kind of games?" You ask. You don't mind the sound of games, but you really weren't in the mood to play video games.

"Do you remember when we played truth or dare? Something like that, and we can play other things to get to know each other better." He smiles widely. You wonder how long he has been thinking of doing this.

"Oh, that sounds fun! I've been missing game night." You say, smiling back at him.

"Perfect! We can start after lunch maybe and play for the whole night!" He jumps up and down.

"Sounds like a plan." You say and ruffle his hair. "Before lunch, I think I should go out for another phone, though. Mine got lost at... who knows where." He pouts at you.

"I didn't think about that... I think all four of us need a new one. We can go with you." He states.

The two of you find the rest of your soulmates and discuss the potential plans for the day. They all seem to be fine with the ideas, but Namjoon insisted that the whole group should go out together. Maybe he just wants to have fun, or maybe he wants to make sure nothing else happens, either way, you don't mind. 

Your soulmates get changed while you step outside for a minute or two. The cool air whisks through your hair as you inhale the smell of early winter. You take a seat on the front steps and just listen to the sounds of nature. For a short period of time, you can't feel your worries or concerns. The only thing you feel is the cold air. 

Someone takes a seat next to you and wraps an arm around your shoulders. You sigh and lean into Taehyung's embrace. He doesn't say anything; he just holds you. He plants a soft kiss on your head and watches the birds just like you do. He rubs up and down your arm soothingly as you release some of your tension. Soon, the noise of your other soulmates disturbs the peace. 

"Taehyung! Y/n! Where are you~" Jimin shouts from inside. 

You smile and plant a kiss on Taehyung's cheek before pulling him up to stand with you. Before you go back inside, Taehyung pulls you into his arms. He sways with you in his hold and tilts his head down to kiss the top of your head. He then leans further down to kiss your cheek.