Chapter 11

Mild tension/teasing Warning!!!!!!
--

Once again, your alarm screams at you and Yuqi to wake up for class. You slowly roll out of bed, placing your feet on the ground. You look over at Yuqi who has a funny look on her face. You scrunch your eyebrows together, confused.

"So, last night huh? What's up with that?" She winks. You tilt your head, wondering how she knew about any of it. Reading your mind, she continues by saying, "I saw the way you walked in here last night, all red and bothered. I also saw you three walking together, and I connected the dots." She laughs while you blush a deep pink. You slightly shake your head, embarrassed.

You go over to the closet to choose an outfit. You decide not to do a repeat of yesterday because you didn't want to 'push their limits' as Yoongi mentioned. You end up picking a cute, light pink dress with puffy sleeves. You pair it with some pink jewelry, white tennis shoes, and a half up half down hairstyle.

You spend some of the morning talking to Yuqi while eating cereal. It's about time to head to one of your least favorite classes, so you grab your bag and and wish Yuqi luck with an exam. While walking, you decide to check your phone. Your heart flutters when you see a text from your two soulmates. Yoongi's reads:

Good morning, princess. I hope you slept well after last night. Have a good day and I'll see you later.

You smile as you read his text, wondering how you're already head over heels. You reply to him by saying:

Good morning, and of course I slept well. My heart was satisfied. Have a good day <3.

Unknowingly, that little heart in the text would make Yoongi's heart soar. You open Taehyung's text which reads:

I hope you feel good about yesterday because I will remember it. Good morning, let me know if you're free today.

You giggle, knowing you would do yesterday again in a heartbeat. You reply:

I feel wonderful about yesterday. I have a morning class, but that's it for the day. Maybe we can go out for dinner.

You smile and lock your phone, entering your classroom. You sit down at the back, but get a sense of Deja vu when you feel someone sitting closer than usual. This time though, you don't recognize the person sitting closely behind you. Turning around would be really awkward, so you just choose to ignore them. You feel the person shaking their foot which in turn shakes your chair. Suddenly annoyed, you slide your chair into the table a bit further to escape the tapping. Obviously, this doesn't change anything, just makes you more uncomfortable.

You sigh out loud, not knowing what to do about the person. All of a sudden, they make it worse by clicking their pen which irritates you to no end. Feeling bold, you spin around and give him a harsh, sideways stare, not meeting his eyes. He stops what he's doing and you slowly spin back around to face the front. You hear him whisper something, but you couldn't quite pick it up. You assume he said something mean, so you just shake your head and shrug your shoulders dumbfoundedly.

Throughout class, he continues doing annoying things until you turn around and look at him. He will stop for a second then continue, causing you to basically miss the whole lecture. By the end, you are so annoyed that you make a promise to confront him.

When the lecture is released, you stand up, grab your things, and spin around to look at him. This is the first time you really look at his face, too agitated to care before now. As you go to say something, your words get caught in your throat. He is beautiful. He has large doe eyes, adorable teeth that are slightly apart, a strong jawline, and luscious hair. You shake the thoughts away, still angry from before. Your anger will always top any other emotion, that's the way you've always been, and it won't stop because of a cute boy.