Chapter 12

(Idk why I've been writing that mini smut, I just feel like it lol)
There's more at the very end of this chapter. Hopefully I get a grip and stop writing so much of it.
-

Taehyung is still holding you as you watch Jungkook try to calm himself down. You do nothing but stare at him, admiring all of his features. 'No way all of our soulmates are hot. Well, isn't that the point of a soulmate? Like, no matter what you're going to find them hot. Oh yeah, I guess you're right.'  You think to yourself.

He takes deep breaths, running his hand through his hair. You watch with intensity. He looks at you, meeting your eyes, and says, "If you're going to look at me like that, I can't calm down. Please look away." You blush, slightly embarrassed to be caught staring. You take his advice, needing to cool down yourself. You turn your body to face Taehyung who is also calming down. He wasn't affected as much, but watching the interaction still made him quite warm. 'Is this what the soulmate bond does? It's so... weird.'

Remembering where you are, you look around to see if there are still people around. Classes must have started because, thankfully, nobody is around. Well, except for one special person. Yoongi. You see him walking on the path, heading your way. Your heart rate picks up again, nervous about what the will say. Noticing your change in demeanor, Taehyung follows your vision, now smiling at Yoongi.

He walks up behind Jungkook and says, "Ah. She got you too, didn't she?" He chuckles, knowing it's true. 

Jungkook breathed out, "Yeah I guess she did. I thought I'd win." 

Yoongi shakes his head, now looking at you. "Taehyung didn't even win, so good luck." You look away, trying to avoid everyone's eyes that are now placed on you. Laughing, you try to release the tension.

Taehyung speaks up and asks, "What even started this whole event?" Yoongi nods wondering the same thing. You look at Jungkook, a little of the anger returning. Taehyung and Yoongi look at you, and then at him, and then back at you as you begin the story.

"I'll make it a long story short. He thinks that I'm hot when I'm mad, so he made it his entire goal to piss me off for the whole lecture. He kept bothering me, so I wanted to get him back which I definitely succeeded in doing." You smile triumphantly. The two boys look at each other as you and Jungkook meet stares, intensely. Taehyung begins laughing and Yoongi has a smile on his face.

"When we first met, you were too afraid to even look at me, but you spent your whole first meeting making each other crazy?" Yoongi says to Jungkook. "Even she was braver than you were when meeting me." 

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "You two were music buddies before you were soulmates! You're just plain scary to me." He says.

After everyone has calmed down, you suggest that you head out to the city for a day. None of you have classes, and tomorrow is Saturday meaning that you have the day to sleep in. They all think it's a good idea, so they walk you to your dorm to retrieve some items. You ask them if you should change, but each one has a different answer.

Taehyung says, "Yeah. Dress like how you did yesterday."

Yoongi says, "No, in fact, cover up more. I'll give you my jacket."

Jungkook says, "I don't care. Wear whatever."

You roll your eyes, not getting a clear answer. You tell them to wait outside as you enter your dorm. Yuqi is sat there, waiting for details. You quickly fill her in on events, and she cheers for you. "Three down, four to go!" She gives you a hug, and then you ask what you should wear for a day out. She puts her finger on her chin, tapping it lightly.