Bonus Chapter! Truth or Dare

Warning!!! This chapter most certainly contains scenes that are considered mature by... probably everyone idk. (It's also a lonnnng chapter as a thanks for your overwhelming support) (I'm serious, it's like 3x the amount of a normal chapter and is very...y'know) Enjoy!!

~~

Taehyung confidently rises to his feet and saunters over to Jimin who has his arms wide open. He plops himself into Jimin's laps who now holds him by his waist. A red tint smothers Taehyung's cheeks, his previous confidence out of the window.

"Aw! Aren't you two just so cute?" Hobi pokes at the pair. Jimin smiles confidently, a playful glint in his eyes while Taehyung just avoids his stare.

"Okay Tae. Your turn to spin the plushie!" Jungkook calls, throwing the plushie at the bashful mess.

He doesn't say anything, but he spins the plushie. Everyone leans in to see who the nose points at and as it slows, hearts start pounding. By hearts, you mostly mean your own. You seem to be the only person who is nervous in this scenario. Maybe it's because all of your soulmates are men. Are they just more used to this sort of thing? 

"Uh oh! It's your turn Joonie!" Hoseok claps his hands together with excitement.

"Truth or dare?" Taehyung asks with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Hm..." Your logical soulmate genuinely thinks about his answer.

"Oh please. Now's not the time for thinking. Hurry up!" Yoongi picks on his younger soulmate.

With a red face, Namjoon nods and quickly says, "Truth."

"Typical." Yoongi laughs. Namjoon rolls his eyes with a light pink tint on his cheeks.

"Hm... Oh! I have a good question." Taehyung announces. "Have you ever had a dream about any of us?" 

At this, Namjoon's face burns red hot. For some reason, yours does too. What a... provocative question. Namjoon takes a moment to respond, and as he does, you find yourself thinking of an answer as well. Have you? No! Definitely not. That's so... indecent. But is it? It's normal, right? Maybe you're just inappropriate. That can't be... It's normal. It has to be. But who would your answer be? Maybe-

"Yes." He admits with a burning face. He moves his eyes to the ceiling to avoid any stares, but everyone already knew what his answer would be.

"Ooh! Who? Who?" Jimin shouts, clapping his hands together.

"Not your turn to ask, and not my turn to tell the truth." Namjoon points at Jimin. Your younger soulmate rolls his eyes and huffs. 

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes.

"Your turn, Joon!" Taehyung throws the plushie at Namjoon. He grabs the plushie and gives it a spin, just like everyone else has done and will do. 

At this point, everyone starts to get giddy with excitement. It's only been two rounds, but the nerves building and the buzz humming have the group bouncing in their spots. The black nose of the animal plushie points at... you? Uh oh. Your stomach bubbles with nervousness and the fear of the unknown creeps up on you.

Namjoon looks at you with a twinkle in his eyes and you take a breath in. "Truth or dare, Y/n?" You feel your heart twitch when he says your name, but you cannot look away from his gaze. It is almost like he has spell over you. Trying to find your voice, you gulp.

"Dare?" You lift your shoulders to your ears. A smirk crawls onto his lips and you find your internal temperature rising.

"Should I be greedy..? Maybe I could share." He draws out as he takes a slow look around the room. Some keep their eyes on you while others look back at him. He takes a long moment to let the suspense build, and it is slowly but surely killing you. What could he possibly have you do? You look at him with large eyes, and he says, "Don't look at me like that. It makes it harder to give you something good to do."