Chapter 21

Finally, the box transportation has finished. Now, you need to unpack. It has become your goal to get the unpacking done as fast as possible. Of course, it won't happen in one day, but you could sure pretend.

The problem has become: where to sleep. There are no beds, no couches, and no chairs. You are all currently sitting on the floor, looking around the room.

"So...what now?" Jungkook asks. You chuckle at him.

"Isn't it obvious? We use someone's phone to play a movie, we lay all of our pillows and blankets on the floor, and we cuddle while trying to sleep as best as we can." You say with a cheer.

"Won't that be a little uncomfortable?" Yoongi speaks up. You shrug your shoulders.

"Of course, but would you rather sleep on the hardwood floor, then?" You ask him. He chuckles and shakes his head. 'That's what I thought.'  You give him a funny look, and he rolls his eyes.

Standing up, you head upstairs to grab all of your blankets and pillows. A stampede of feet can be heard throughout the house, likely grabbing blankets and other soft items.

As you are the first one downstairs, you lay out your blankets out neatly, creating a large square. Tossing pillows and plushies about, three more pairs of feet trample down the stairs.

"Sleep next to me, Hoseok!" You hear Jimin shout while he runs down the stairs. A boisterous chuckle fills the room.

"Fine...Fine!" He yells in return. You smile at the interaction as you look around the room. It's terribly empty, but somehow, it's full.

The rest of the boys carefully creep their way down the stairs while each looks like a blob of fluff.

"What movie should we watch?" You ask as they dump their fuzzy accessories on the ground, sorting them out.

"How about we play a game instead? Then we can watch a movie afterward." Jimin suggests with his head in his palms. Shrugging, you look around the room for other opinions.

"A game sounds fun!" Namjoon and Jungkook agrees.

"Then a game it is!" You say, clapping your hands.

"What are we playing, Jimin?" Taehyung asks him.

"I was thinking either truth or dare, or never have I ever." He replies, fiddling with Seokjin's hair.

"Ooh! I haven't played truth or dare in years." You say, a dreamy look on your face.

The truth is, you were never a party goer, and you didn't have a large group of friends. Playing truth or dare is circumstantial, and you were never in the right place at the right time. You begin to wonder how far they will go with these questions and dares.

"Are we playing regular, or spicy?" Taehyung asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

Everyone decides on spicy, as it would make for a more entertaining night. You were hoping that the game wouldn't get uncomfortable, but then you remember that these are your lifelong soulmates. Nothing would make you uncomfortable around them.

"We should spin a plushy, and whoever the nose is pointing towards gets asked truth or dare." You suggest, grabbing your dog plushy.

Hoseok snatches the dog from you and, after you complain, spins it first. You all lean in, waiting for it to land. The nose stops on Taehyung who cheers for being the first to be asked.

"Okay! Truth or dare, Taehyung?" Hoseok asks enthusiastically.

"Dare." He says, stroking his nonexistent beard hair. You chuckle at his fake accent and wait for Hoseok to pick a dare.