Chapter- 11 Assault

Diya, aka Aadhya's POV

"Leave me,"  I roared, trying to break free from them.

"Shut up, bitch; we bought you for ten million (INR) from that lady," they growled, dragging me to their car.

"Who are you to buy me, and who is she to sell? I don't belong to you  both," I howled, trying to break free from them.

I hadn't given them a chance to take me, so one of the men slapped me, irritated, making me land on the floor by force.

Before I could get up, that man gave me a shot in the neck, and dizziness consumed me.

I can feel them carrying me and throwing me in a car before driving from there.

When I woke up again, I was in the darkroom. My hands were tied to my back with chains, and my legs were also tied with chains. I observed my surroundings, trying to sit on the floor.

"So, you woke up," a woman who was standing at the door with minimum clothes and full makeup commented.

"Who are you? Please leave me," I roared.

"Once you are here, then there is no way out, dear," she remarked, coming in.

"Now wear this dress and get ready; Boss will come to see you," she said, throwing a small skirt on my face.

"No, I won't,"  I hissed, stressing every word.

She slapped me and asked me to wear it, but I again declined. She slapped me again and again until she was tired, but I didn't listen to her.

"Ok, even if you don't wear this, he will come to see you and decide your future,"  she said madly.

"Who are you to decide my future?" I screamed.

"You will know, bitch," she scoffed, and she walked out, closing the door.

I released the breath that I was holding back. Blood is oozing from my lips from her slaps, and my cheek is aching after many slaps.

After that, one after another, three men came to me, asking me to wear that dress and get ready, but I turned them all down, so they beat me and kicked me with their legs.

After taking so much beating, I got body pains, and my dress tore here and there, revealing a bit of my cleavage and thighs.

After some time, the door burst open, revealing a strong man who was looking at me creepily. Just his looks are piercing my body; I can't even cover my body as my hands are tied to my back.

He came to me. "Spread your legs."  That's the first thing he said while unbuckling his pants.

"Never,"  I replied strongly.

"Oh, you are playing hard,"  he commented, coming near me.
"I like to ruin a woman like you, who is hard to get,"  he whispered, kissing my jaw. I tried to push him, but I was unable to.

Then he went on, kissing my neck and then my chest.
"Leave me, you bastard,"  I hissed, struggling to get him off of me.

"Don't play hard and let me fuck you; just enjoy," he said, looking straight at me. 

He is forcing me and asking me to enjoy; just how hypocritic can he be?

I spit on his face. 

"I will never let you touch me, even in your dreams," I said confidently.

"That was so brave of you,"  he remarked, wiping the spit off his face with his palm.
"But let's see who is braver." He slapped me so hard that my eyes rolled back from the force, and I felt dizzy all of a sudden.