Intro

Title: 我靠地球动画征服星际 | I rely on the animation of the earth to conquer the interstellar
Author: 毕宿五是否可见

The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that the animation industry here is in its infancy.

Capital is eyeing this unknown field, and everyone wants to be the first to eat crabs, monopolize the market and earn it for decades.

And she happened to be the behind-the-scenes mastermind whose work was signed by her old club.

According to normal development, the original company would take away the copyright of her work and suppress newcomers in her name. He made a lot of money by doing this, and even blamed her for the stagnation of the animation industry.

Mo Li, who stands at the pinnacle of the earth's animation industry: ...

Did you ask me for my opinion before arranging the cannon fodder script?

Half a month later, the Interstellar Youth Animation Competition.

An animation called "Magical Girl Polka" broke through the siege, defeated the mainstream mecha animation of the same period, and won the first place in the Youth Award.

Colleagues disagree, isn't it just a girly adventure story, who wouldn't do it?

Until the poster of the magical girl was pasted on the company's gate, and the audience passed by them with a polka in their hands.

Only then did he realize that the black cat is not someone to wait for.

She was aiming to kick them out of the interstellar animation world.

Star Alliance Animation Supervision Bureau: That's right, we originally wanted to ban Black Cat. Unexpectedly, just a few days after the ban, the president of the Star Alliance sent a message, saying that his son could not sleep without the animation of the black cat.

Covenant Noble Academy: That's right, we wanted to sue Black Cat. As a result, before the court judged, the princess who was studying in our school pursued to withdraw the lawsuit, and even gave the black cat an entire planet.

As for the old employer who cheated Mo Li before, he was crying bitterly at this moment, offering his hands to the company just to ask the black cat to turn back.

Mo Li: Are you begging for mercy now? Sorry it's too late.

[Reading guide]

*The main heroine is cool, and the hero is a cat, which is quite a background board.

*The text is all original animations, if there are prototypes or references, they will be marked in the text.

*The number of words on the list will be more full every week, about 1w5-2w1, the time is not fixed, no later than Wednesday night, and a leave note will be issued if something happens.

Content Tags: Strong Female Mech Interstellar Inspirational Life

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Mo Li ┃ Supporting Actor: Zhu Shi ┃ Others:

One sentence introduction: That top-notch animator is my trumpet

Idea: Everything depends on myself