Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    "Who?"

    Mo Li looked at the door vigilantly, and there was a disturbing voice coming from there.

    The rustle of cloth, the sound of hard leather shoes on the floor, and the sound of a man coughing.

    Something is wrong, someone is at the door.

    Mo Li glanced at the time of the virtual light screen, and became more and more sure of her intuition.

    It is now 9 o'clock in the evening, no matter how much people from Company L bothered, they all went home. As for the agents of Black Cat and Butter, they also drank flower wine with the customers. At this time when the nightlife in the 14th district has just begun, who would come to this quiet small hotel to find her?

    Except, some shady jobs.

    "Thrilling—"

    The people outside the door moved their steps, getting closer to the door.

    He breathed quietly, standing at the door without moving, as if he was caught by something.

    Mo Li rolled over and got out of bed, and lifted the heavy red fire extinguisher in the corner with her right hand.

    She had seen a lot of thieves who came to visit in the middle of the night, but this was the first time she had seen such procrastination.

    It is estimated that he is a novice who is still struggling with his conscience and interests.

    Mo Li leisurely walked to the door of the room, and put her left hand on the button to activate the pupil lock, while her right hand held a fire extinguisher full of deterrence, the reincarnation of a Valkyrie.

    That's ok, no need to struggle now.

    She will use a fire extinguisher to teach the thief to change his mind and be a new man.

    Unexpectedly, the thief did not take out the iris lock universal certificate. Through the monitoring of the corridor connected to the guest room, he could be seen wandering for a long time, his right hand constantly swiping the light screen in the void.

    At the end of the row, Mo Li was a little impatient.

    Do you still have to do it? If you don't do it, I will open the door and invite you in.

    In the next second, a video invitation from the virtual light screen popped up in front of her. The user ID is very familiar, it is the person who dialed her star network account just now but didn't say a word.

    User 【祝时】applies for a video call.

    After connecting, the background that appears on the screen is the corridor outside Mo Li's room.

    The black-haired young man in the center of the screen was the guy who Mo Li mistook for a "thief" and lingered outside the door.

    The surveillance in the corridor was not obvious. At this time, through the high-definition brain imaging of the virtual light screen, Mo Li could clearly see the true face of the black-haired youth.

    It's a very beautiful young man.

    Mo Li seldom uses "beautiful" to describe men. Most men's beauty is extroverted, with aggressive hormones spreading outward. But when he closed his eyes and brows, the black hair around his ears blocked his side face, and with just such a glimpse, Mo Li caught that unique and intrusive temperament.