Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Don't Tell You

    Mo Li was conquered by his magical brain circuit.

    She waved her hand, and in Zhu Shi's expectant eyes, she rejected him sternly:

    "No, you don't need this one. I lied to you about something just now. In fact, I have my own studio."

    Zhu Shi didn't hear that The emotions hidden in her words, the aggrieved eyes instantly became proud.

    It’s like introducing your own shit-shoveling officer’s kitten to a friend, and describing the worker who takes out food at 996 o’clock every day as the greatest hunter in history, and what he brings home is delicious dried fish.

    "I knew it was impossible for senior sister to give up animation!" Zhu Shi breathed a sigh of relief, and the original restraint was swept away, "Where is the address of the studio? Can I go to work tomorrow? Can employees live in the unit?"

    Mo Li:?

    Go home and fish for me on the rest day!

    It was the first time for her to see such an active part-timer who was willing to be exploited by her.

    In just half an hour, this junior Zhu Shi made her question two or three times.

    "If you're worried, I'll just come out and sign the contract for you."

    Mo Li ruthlessly turned off the video call, slammed the door open, and walked straight to the black-haired youth in the corner of the corridor.

    Seeing this, the black-haired youth trembled all over, and almost didn't jump up.

    He put oil on the soles of his feet, turned around and wanted to run to the escape route.

    Unexpectedly, Mo Li's hands were much faster than him. She grabbed his collar and put her feet close to his ear, exhaling like silk:

    "Student, don't run away. Social fear is a disease and needs to be cured.

    " For others, Mo Li would never do such a rude move.

    However, on the opposite side is Zhu Shi, a schoolboy who came to the door in the middle of the night to disturb people's dreams.

    She didn't take advantage of the situation to bully the other party, and she couldn't vent the aggrieved energy that was suppressed in her heart.

    Zhu Shi was so oppressed by her that he didn't dare to vent his breath, his eyes vacantly looked over Mo Li's shoulders, and he was erratic in the corridor.

    The tingling electric current ran from the tips of the ears to the cone of his tail, and the intimacy that was about to come out made the corners of Zhu Shi's eyes blush.

    "Sister, I..."

    He stumbled and wanted to explain something, but Mo Li had already let go of his collar.

    "Okay, the contract document has been sent to you." The silver-haired woman passed the document indifferently, and winked at him when she turned around, "Next time, tell me before Xingwang that it is very offensive to go to other people's residence so rashly Oh."

    Zhu Shi nodded, and took another half step forward: "Then senior sister, what's the name of your studio?"

    Mo Li stopped at the door and turned her back to him, her shoulders shrugged suspiciously a few times, as if Laughing:

    "I won't tell you about this." In

    the next half month, Mo Li lived a day and night upside down.