Chapter 88

Chapter 88 The Truth Restoration (3)

    Asakawa Li has never forgotten her mission, she wants to find the truth for Nakamura Yuki. Clear up the rumors that weighed on her.

    Since it is to refute rumors, we must first figure out what the contents of the rumors are.

    In fact, Asakawa Li also asked other classmates in private, but unfortunately everyone kept secret about the identity of her friend Yuki Nakamura.

    If she continued walking in such a daze, even if she stayed by Nakamura Yuki's side all day, she would not be able to figure out what happened back then, let alone complete the task.

    The person who tied the bell needs to be untied, and Asakawa Li thought about the pros and cons of the matter clearly, and decided to ask the Lord what happened.

    "I... If I don't tell you, what will you do?"

    Facing Asakawa Rika's question, Nakamura Yuki hesitated for a moment, then asked back. Takahashi Rumeizi's methods are insidious, she doesn't want to drag Asakawa Li into the water just like that.

    "I will go to the police and hand over all the evidence collected so far to the police, and let the police handle it."

    Asakawa Li replied without thinking, even though it was a game, she never gave up the idea of ​​calling the police.

    Nakamura Yuki was completely silent.

    If Asakawa Li insisted on calling the police, it would be equivalent to being on Takahashi Rumeko's blacklist. At that time, even if she doesn't want to drag Asakawa Li, Asakawa Li is destined to be killed by Takahashi because of her.

    It's dead anyway, so why not just tell her what happened a few years ago, maybe the two of them can get together to discuss a countermeasure.

    "Okay." She sighed for a long time, she really couldn't hold back Asakawa Li's temper, "Then let me tell you, can you not call

    the police?" Asakawa Li smiled.

    Nakamura Yuki was willing to speak, and half of the problem was solved.

    When I said that I called the police, one was out of instinct, and the other was to scare Nakamura Yuki. Although she wanted to call the police, she never thought that calling the police would be useful.

    Even if it looked like the real world, it was still a game after all. Since it is a game, you can only follow a fixed linear process, and you will not be allowed to use unconventional means to solve problems.

    She held the other person's right hand comfortingly, and met Yuki Nakamura's eyes sincerely: "Okay, I promise you."

    ...

    The story begins when the Nakamura family was not bankrupt.

    At that time, Nakamura Yuki was still a well-known chaebol lady in her grade, she never ate in cafeterias, wore famous brands, and was picked up by luxury cars to school.

    Now it seems that this kind of life may be very common, and middle-class families with a little money can enjoy this kind of treatment. But it was different at that time. After the war, a lot of waste was left to be done. For ordinary students, it was already a luxury to be able to afford rice with plums.

    Contrary to poor material life, gossip about technological explosions spreads faster through the Internet. Jealousy and jealousy naturally breed in the student group, and I can't help but want to get closer to this young lady.