Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Open World

    Yang Lin dared to be so provocative, naturally it was not a mindless move.

    As the saying goes, if you know yourself and the enemy, you will never be imperiled in a hundred battles. He has carefully studied the dynamics of the black cat, and specially found a trial video of the empty cat. At first glance, it is indeed eye-catching, but in fact it is still a propaganda that uses narrative tricks to achieve a pseudo-open world.

    Since the background is set in interstellar modern times, the choices are nothing more than existing occupations and activities. As long as it can be judged based on the big data which occupations the active part of the population is engaged in, and then follow suit, the effect of "coexistence of reality and freedom" can be perfectly achieved.

    Actually? In terms of difficulty and interest, it is not as strong as his fantasy background. Anyway, fantasy needs to set skills, do special effects and various activities. Interstellar people have no concept of fantasy, and almost everything has to be figured out by him.

    Now that anchors are required to participate in functional testing, 80% of them are to make up for those operations that big data cannot take care of. As long as you can grasp the minds of those who think you are a minority, the effect of the "open world" can be simulated almost.

    Yang Lin snorted coldly, looked at the gentle and prickly Xingbo of the black cat again, raised his hand, opened the trumpet and went to the black cat studio.

    The black cat can play his games with pride, and spare no effort to challenge him in the ring. Why can't he do it?

    He wants to see how much freedom Black Cat's game has, let the anchor secretly test it secretly, and dare to criticize them directly.

    As a result, as soon as Yang Lin sent a private message to Black Cat Studio, Black Cat initiated a private chat with him through the peer exchange group.

    [Black Cat]: Yang Lin, if you want to play, you don't need to be so devious,

    [Black Cat]: Really, the activation code is worthless, I'll just give it to you.

    [Fried yogurt with sea salt]: Who is Yang Lin? I don't know this person.

    [Black Cat]: Don't pretend...it's too fake, buddy.

    [Black Cat]: (Screenshot)

    Yang Lin still wants to explain something, but fortunately, he clicked on the big picture with more thoughtfulness. I saw the comparison of the two Starlink IPs on the screenshot. It turned out that the newly created trumpet belonged to the jurisdiction. He didn't notice that the IP was exactly the same as his Starblog IP. This is equivalent to streaking in front of the opponent.

    Embarrassed, Yang Lin burrowed down to find a crack in the ground, but still restrained her desire, and continued this awkward conversation with a cheeky face.

    [Fried yogurt with sea salt]: ...haha.

    [Fried Yogurt with Sea Salt]: I'm curious, what kind of technology Xingneng Technology has given you, so that you dare to release the gimmick of the open world without fear.

    Mo Li smiled and shook her head, but unfortunately Yang Lin who was far away from N light years could not see the expression on her face.

    Rather than talking about the technology that Xingneng Technology gave her, it is better to say that she provided Xingneng Technology with some ideas for improvement. This matter can be traced back to the days when the Xingwang channel advertised. The Xingneng people were very curious about this series of marketing methods, and were willing to exchange future cooperation for Mo Li's flexible brain.