Chapter 90

Chapter 90 The Truth Restoration 5

    Restore the truth 5

    "Does this really work?"

    Nakamura Yuki looked at the enthusiastic Takahashi, and couldn't help worrying about their plan.

    Asakawa Li had a good idea, using violence to control violence, using the same method to push Takahashi into the abyss, hitting the opponent physically and mentally. But their intentions are too obvious, will Takahashi really buy it?

    Rika Asakawa rested her chin on one hand, while turning the pen absently with the other. Her peripheral vision never moved away from Takahashi's body. Of course, the other party couldn't notice this small movement. She should be immersed in uncontrollable joy now.

    Just yesterday, when Asakawa Rika was washing her hands in the toilet, she overheard Takahashi's progress - she used her father's connections to mobilize the school's files to find out the background of Asakawa's family.

    Probably to make it easier for players to help Yuki Nakamura without becoming a supermodel, Asakawa Li’s parents are set as entrepreneurs who are away all the year round, and they rarely go back to Liben to visit their daughter, except for making money, they hardly show up at other times.

    Takahashi patted her chest and assured her followers that she knew how to deal with such people. As long as Asakawa Li is first threatened with the relationship between her parents, she can be obedient in school. At the beginning, you don't need to ask too much, it's just a small humiliation, and it will naturally get deeper and deeper later, and you can't get rid of it.

    Asakawa Rika chuckled, wiped her hands and went out. She didn't listen to Takahashi's follow-up plan, and she didn't need to. Because Takahashi was already standing in front of him, for the first time bypassed Nakamura Yuki who everyone had to step on, and looked down at him.

    The air between the two of them stopped circulating, and neither of them spoke first, or each of them knew what the other would say.

    Nakamura Yuki was a little nervous, and she stepped forward to ease the atmosphere, at least to prevent Asakawa Pear from being a bad target. Asakawa Li shook her head at her, signaling not to recklessly destroy the stiff atmosphere, even though it seemed that she was at a disadvantage at the moment.

    "Want to be a hero? Want to save your friend?"

    Takahashi sneered, and threatened the normal-looking Asakawa Li mockingly: "Your parents are very powerful and have some skills, but they are not here after all. As long as I think, believe it or not On the day they returned to the city, there was an accident?"

    This is threatening their parents, which is usually very effective for high school students. Because they always think that they can change something, as long as they wrong themselves, they can protect the safety of those they value. Asakawa Li was not so domineering and passionate, she rolled her eyelids and said oh.

    Takahashi:?

    She imagined many reactions, including the shriveled Asakawa pear, the hard-mouthed Asakawa pear, and the pleading expression of Asakawa pear with her teeth gritted. She had never seen this kind of thing before, she nodded nonchalantly as if she heard a bird singing by the side of the road.

    "I'm not joking with you!" Takahashi was a little annoyed, since she met Asakawa Rika, things always went beyond her design. "I will do what I say, and I am absolutely capable of accomplishing this."

    Asakawa Li promised twice perfunctorily, with erratic eyes, as if thinking about something else. She waited until Takahashi's throat was filled with smoke, and then she choked back slowly: "So what?"