Chapter 47

Chapter 47 A Warning

    Three days later, Company S's new work was released.

    Contrary to what his peers imagined, after the unfinished endings of those home-style animations, Cao Daqiang didn't get carried away, and went straight to the dark.

    He quickly changed direction and picked up the wealth code of interstellar animation - mecha.

    This is also the status quo of countless practitioners in the interstellar animation industry.

    Even though Mo Li and Ye Chu kept opening up new themes in front of them, the colleagues who had a lot of brains would still choose mechas after a small test.

    No matter how bad the drawing is, as long as it is sent out, someone will pay for it. Even if you can't make a lot of money, it's not a problem to have enough food and clothing.

    This also calmed down the sour water of their peers a little. They opened their arms and prepared to welcome their new colleagues regardless of the past.

    Unexpectedly, the soaring data of the star stream platform broke their imagination.

    Cao Daqiang's work, which is considered to "surrender to the market", has received enthusiastic response, and the audience's word of mouth has restored the black cat back then.

    How could this be? The peers were surprised.

    With suspicion, they clicked on Cao Daqiang's teaser PV, and were immediately shocked by the picture that caught their eyes.

    "EVA", "Twelve Apostles", "Judaism", "Human Completion Project"...

    novel nouns were sparing no effort to hit the audience's faces, and the extremely saturated pictures kept flashing back in front of them. The empty collision can't help but make people dizzy. With an epic sense and depressive sadness that are different from simple wars, the audience subconsciously held their breath.

    After reading the synopsis for a few minutes, the mysterious veil of the planet named Earth was unveiled with just a few strokes, as if such a planet really existed and was facing the catastrophe brought by the apostles.

    This world view, this narrative style, and the producer behind it must not be underestimated!

    It's such a boast, it's a bit hard to accept if my colleagues really want to connect the work with Cao Daqiang.

    【Could this be done by that grandson of Cao Muyang? Can animations of this quality come from a down-and-out toy dealer? I do not believe! ]

    [What kind of melon is the down-and-out toy dealer, please elaborate. (Eating melon.jpg)]

    [He was engaged in toys before he entered the industry, and he seemed to be a little famous before, but he didn't know what was going on this year, and he lost more than 30 million yuan, and he directly lost the company. ]

    [Then his industry span is quite large, similar to his animation style. 】

    【Do you really believe that those works are all his own? No matter how large the style span is, there are traces to follow. Taking black cat as an example, she likes to draw beautiful girls, and everything she draws is a beautiful girl. You said Cao Muyang changed his style according to what logic? ]

    [Sure enough, I found an outsourcer. The storyboard styles of the two parts are different. I suspect that the entire production process was ghostwritten by others. ]

    At the end of the chat, the fox tail in the same company couldn't hide it. After confirming to each other that there is no ghost in the group, they started talking about some explicit things.