Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Annexation

    Ye Chu was miserable.

    If the industry is compared to a gambling game, Black Cat is the banker above everyone else. Although insurmountable, her victory was not so difficult to accept. After all, with only two episodes of animation, it is understandable that all agents can flock to it.

    At most, it is a few words of exclamation, the gifted party is the gifted party, and it is beyond the reach of mere mortals.

    Butter is different, she is more like a desperate gambler than a dealer. The beginning is not obvious, and one's own advantages are hidden. When the opponent reveals his fatal weakness, he will put all his chips on the gambling table. If you don't succeed, you will succeed, and your adrenaline will soar.

    Colleagues hated this opportunist so much that they wanted to cite a dozen examples to prove the accidental nature of her success.

    Isn't it just luck? What is there to be proud of?

    If Company L hadn't withdrawn its capital at that time, or had completely acquired Xingwang TV48. How could the butter be missed? Not to mention making today's results.

    That being said, when Ye Chu really stood against butter, he realized that this guy was not as simple as he imagined.

    At least, her success depends entirely on her ability.

    ——The ability to capture hot spots and generate revenue.

    As soon as "Magic Girl Polka" became popular, she was able to follow the trend and create "Magic Girl Fish". After the Black Cat's fan creation competition was over, she was able to draw inferences from one example and move it to the 48 program as a joyous breakthrough.

    She can think of cooperating with children's optical brains if she doesn't make money from simple peripherals. The speed of the action made it hard not to suspect that it was premeditated.

    Moreover, Xingneng Technology, as the leader of children's optical brains, is rumored to be a high-altitude flower that never cooperates, and I don't know how Butter persuaded them to represent them.

    The black-haired young man couldn't figure it out, so he got up and walked to the holographic projection, and tuned Xingwang TV to channel 48.

    "Happy Breakthrough" is just playing on the screen.

    "Ten, nine, eight..."

    Shen Lian's voice resounded throughout the room for several seconds, and with the fast-paced BGM, it created a sense of urgent tension.

    Ye Chu was moved by this atmosphere, and his eyes fell on the title board that Shen Lian was pointing at. There were dots of fluorescent light floating on the black background: "When was     the

    Interstellar Republic Alliance established?"

The first year of Liu, C, 233 years of Star Stream, D, 127 years of Star Stream, there

    is a small line at the bottom of the screen: Children who know the answer, please dial the star network number xxx and tell the host your answer~

    Ye Chu smiled .

    Sure enough, it is a question for children.

    A little bit of a trap, but not particularly difficult.

    The Star Alliance was established on December 31, 219, and was recognized by all races in the universe on the second day. The year name was changed to the first year of Xingliu. However, children don't know, and it is easy to take the literal meaning of the name and regard the first year of Star Stream as the time when the Star Alliance was established.