Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Reset

    Zhu Shi's expression was blank for a moment.

    He looked at the poster of "Magical Girl Polka", and then at his calm senior sister.

    What did she just say, the black cat is their studio? Really a black cat, not something else?

    "Senior sister, are you from Black Cat Studio?" In the

    end, he said the speculation with difficulty and hesitation.

    Mo Li looked at him with a smile, nodded, and shook his head again.

    "Not exactly." She said calmly.

    When I wish to relax, there is a kind of rejoicing for the rest of my life.

    Judging from the senior sister's reaction, it is estimated that it has recently reached a cooperation with the black cat or something.

    Fortunately, I didn't go to work under the black cat, otherwise the words I slandered...

    Mo Li: "To be precise, I am the black cat."

    would be exposed in front of the black cat.

    Zhu Shi was at a loss, not knowing what expression to use to digest the news just now.

    Before that, he seemed to have said a lot of bad things about the black cat? If the senior sister is a black cat, then what he said finally attacked -

    his rusty brain worked for a while, and finally realized what he had just done.

    In front of the black cat, he said bad things about the black cat, and said that he would go to work in the black cat studio.

    Thank you, the toes have been snapped out of the entire Covenant building.

    "Sister." Zhu Shi swallowed hard, "Can you forget what you said before?"

    Mo Li raised her index finger and pressed it against her lips, with a sly and bright smile.

    "Okay." She smiled, "But, you have to do me a little favor."

    The news that Company L lost the lawsuit spread like wildfire on Starnet.

    The audience gathered around Mo Li Xingbo these days finally got the exciting drama they wanted to watch. They ran to various sub-blogs of Company L one after another, spreading the verdict everywhere like a goddess spreading flowers.

    Gu Xiaoming was so angry that he smashed the holographic projection.

    He clearly formulated a perfect plan, why did he still leak the news?

    In order to achieve the compensation measures for the interstellar court's judgment, he specially opened an official trumpet and released a public apology video to Mo Li. Thinking that Mo Li's own account was too small to cause any big disturbances, she went to bed confidently and boldly.

    When he opened his eyes, he found that Xingwang had changed.

    Every corner of the data involved, there is a verdict. Gu Xiaoming was heartbroken, so he simply traced back to the source to see who dared to provoke L Company in public.

    When he saw the name, he fell silent for a long time.

    Black Cat Studio V: Damn, let’s open champagne ~@莫玉玉玉V//L Culture and Animation Department: Recently, our company expressed for its infringement...

    Well, he sneered a few times and pried away I will not pretend to be a backbone, right?

    Many things that were hazy before, gradually became clear after Mo Li left.