Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    artwork.

    This is the unanimous evaluation of "Magical Girl Polka" by the organizing committee of the Golden Cat Animation Awards.

    There is no better word to describe it.

    The final turn of the polka into a butterfly is enough to make all the audience go crazy and cry for it.

    She is beautiful, but even more incomplete. It is a personal accident, but it is the necessity of the times.

    The fate that ran counter to the original intention happened to sublimate this well-brewed tragedy to the height of philosophy.

    "The Best Creative Award should be awarded to the black cat!" The chief judges made a final decision.

    The judges repeatedly agreed that compared with the award-winning "Time Wear" in previous years, Polka shocked them more profoundly. Except for Black Cat, they couldn't think of anyone else who could justifiably sit on the throne of the Best Creative Award.

    "But." After the excitement, several judges couldn't help but worry, "Does the black cat care about us?" If it

    were someone else, not to mention winning an award, just getting a nomination is a great honor in an animation career. Only the black cat is not sure, the gold content of other people's works is recognized by the audience, do they really need to be sure?

    The chief judge was silent for a long while, and finally clicked on the Black Cat's star network account:

    "You are right, in this regard, we'd better ask for my opinion."

    District 12.

    Mo Li has been enjoying a good life recently.

    First of all, "Magical Girl Polka" is over. She finally got rid of the days of turning day and night upside down, balding and rushing to draft. She can sleep until she wakes up naturally, and then goes to play games to collect materials.

    Secondly, the audience's reaction really pleased her. She could watch the debate on "Is Polka dead or not" for a day, and then gave the reasoning god a few likes with a smile on her face.

    In the end, it was nominated for the Golden Cat Award.

    Mo Li did not underestimate the Golden Cat Award, just as she never underestimated her peers.

    Although the Golden Cat Award is only a small award now, in the near future, as the influence of the Black Cat spreads, more and more people will exert their efforts, and the interstellar animation industry will explode, and the Golden Cat Award will soon It will soon become the most authoritative award.

    It is a good thing for Mo Li to be able to win the Golden Cat Award in the previous few sessions.

    "Sister, don't underestimate yourself."

    Zhu Shi obediently put his body on the back of the sofa, frowned slightly after hearing Mo Li's words, and said,

    "If there is no senior, the Golden Cat Award would not be able to have gold content."

    He thought very simply If there were no Black Cat and Mo Li, those animations that opened up new fields would not exist, and the development of the entire animation industry would tend to stagnate, so what about the Golden Cat Award.

    But Mo Li shook his head, stretched out his hand to rub his black and smooth hair: "Silly boy, don't make the mistake of historical nihilism."

    Zhu Shi:?