Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Black Cat Studio

    On April 3, "Magical Girl Polka" uploaded a new dubbed version.

    The audience was delighted to hear this, and rushed to the Black Cat homepage to enjoy the audio-visual feast again. Veteran CVs looked down on Mo Li one after another, thinking that this kind of animation that was catching the news was destined to not go far, and would be eliminated sooner or later.

    The audience was not convinced, they rolled up their sleeves and were about to fight Gang Jing for 300 rounds on the star network.

    Just about to start spraying, sharp-eyed enthusiastic netizens discovered blind spots and pointed to the comment area of ​​"Magical Girl Polka": "Hey, didn't these CVs say in the comment area a few days ago that they wanted to match polka? Is there an animation of the cat?"

    Pulling the animation to the end credits, the melon eaters suddenly realized.

    Dubbing person: Men Ke Luo Que.

    An unknown CV on the 18th line. The most famous role she has played is the female supporting role in "A World Where Mechas Don't Exist".

    No wonder, the CVs who have always been praised by the production team as the pride of the sky, did not grab the 18th-line CV for the role they wanted, how embarrassing it is to say it.

    It is impossible to admit that one's professional ability is not as good as the 18th line, so one can only step on Mo Li in order to cover up, pretending that he doesn't like it at all.

    After learning the truth, the anger of the audience dissipated immediately, and was replaced by carnival on the Xingliu forum:

    I want to be a dog in the animation area: [Is there a possibility, that is, remember to delete the comment before pulling the honor? 】

    The name is really difficult to come up with: 【No, it is absolutely impossible.jpg. 】

    Beautiful girls are the treasures of StarCraft:【You are all eating melons, but I am the only one who is crying loudly for the dubbing of the few people. That indifferent Yujie's voice is really terrible, who can refuse such a Polka sister! ! ! 】

    At the same time, a distant coastal planet.

    Among the rushing commuters, stood a girl in school uniform with her back leaning against the platform. She was chewing strawberry-flavored bubble gum, and from time to time she would blow out a big pink bubble, which attracted the eyes of passing passengers.

    She stared intently at the virtual light screen, tens of thousands of message bubbles flew by, but there was still no one she wanted to see.

    The roar of the airflow came from a distance, and the airship had arrived.

    The familiar head portrait also turned from gray to bright, and the little red dot jumped out with a "snap".

    Black Cat: [I'm here]

    Standing up straight with a "whoosh", the loose school uniform slipped down with her movements.

    Her eyes wandered around, trying to find an image corresponding to the black cat.

    Social animal office workers with bags on their backs? The noble lady who jumped out of the mech? Or a tourist with a suitcase?

    It doesn't feel like ah, like a black cat with a relatively high concentration, shouldn't you wear some retro fancy LO skirts, right?

    The crowd faded away, and a tall figure stepped out of the darkness. The goal is clear, and there are no birds coming straight to the door.

    It was a rather beautiful woman. She was tall, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, and her slender legs were well-curved, submerged in light brown boots. Her silvery white waves curled against her ears and rested on her back shoulders, her grape-colored eyes gleamed brightly in the sun, and her thin lips were slightly pursed with a sly smile.