Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Episode 5

    In the face of war, there are no miracles.

    Your enemies will stop at nothing to get in your way, and there's nothing you can do but clear those obstacles. If you fall into a trap, you will have to pay a considerable price to climb out. Even if the reputation is notorious, the name will be left in the history books for thousands of years.

    This was the first lesson the headmaster taught Polka.

    The headmaster's body crashed to the ground, and the red-haired girl was still holding the knife and remained silent for a long time.

    Polka stared fixedly at the headmaster's body, not daring to move his eyes to other places. She heard wailing, cursing, and running away from all around her. I also heard Kuroro calling her name, and the sound of the salamander's wings flapping. But couldn't respond.

    Now, she is the capital star's sinner.

    "Bang—" In the

    chaos, Kuroro took the lead in sealing the exit of the observatory.

    He retracted the quantum gun to his waist, and the body of the principal's mentor fell to the ground.

    Blood splashed everywhere, Kuroro's cheeks were covered with warm liquid. He calmly watched the other party's rampant smile replaced by panic, and then turned his obsidian eyes to the fleeing crowd. and the polka in their center.

    "Polka, don't let them leave."

    He lightly made a verdict on the lives of the people below.

    The school's defense system is trusted by everyone, so the students who received the invitation to the event did not bring weapons at all. The lives of these aristocratic students are nothing more than the souls of the dead under the "click" of the quantum gun.     " Kurolo

    , you're crazy! Do you know who we are?"

    "The old bastard is what he says? What kind of virus did he make up, and you're going to attack us?"

With endless fear.

    They pointed at Kuroro and cursed loudly, but they still dared not take a step forward.

    The virus is real, they all guessed this fact, but no one wants to admit it.

    Even if the price of surviving is to let the entire capital city fall, they will not hesitate to tolerate their own lives, unite to deceive the queen, kill a few civilians and convict them.

    On the day the Zerg entered, they were also the first to raise the white flag to surrender.

    Kuroro looked at them coldly, something heavy in his heart melted away.

    He raised his quantum gun and aimed it at Master Gries, who was closest to him, who staggered.

    "Stand back." The

    black-haired boy raised the corners of his lips, and the smile didn't reach his eyes.

    "I won't say it a second time."

    Master Gries shrank, and hid behind his friend.

    If he had known that such a thing would happen, he would never agree to the invitation of his friends. It's all the fault of the group of wine bags and rice bags, saying that there will be a professional little imperial princess next door in this event, otherwise he wouldn't be in this muddy water!

    After thinking about it, Gries suddenly became unwilling again.

    Why? Why would Kuroro obey the slut from Anka's slum? No matter how much he hates Kuroro, the other party is also a real nobleman, but now he has become the subordinate of the poor! Is Anka worthy, or did she use that face to seduce Kuroro?