Chapter 52

Chapter 52 The Gap

    Mo Li ignored those people's abuse.

    Audiences who trust her will never be so easily instigated, and audiences who hate her will not change their attitude because of her hard work. The ones who are really noisy and cheerful are actually those fun people who follow the trend of the wall and hang out on the star network.

    She is not good at manipulating public opinion, and is easily oppressed by public opinion. This is actually an illusion deliberately created by Mo Li. It's not that she doesn't know how to manipulate the energy of Le Ziren, but she doesn't want to get her hands dirty for such a thing.

    However, if she really wanted to mistake "unwilling" for "won't" and climb up on top of her to do her best, then Mo Li wouldn't mind letting her experience what it means to reduce dimensionality.

    She raised the corners of her lips and uploaded the demo video provided by Xingneng Technology to Xingbo.

    Black Cat Studio V: [I think, you will like Black Cat games, not some poor imitations. (Video Starlink)]

    Ms. T's gaze froze, and she didn't move away from the virtual light screen for a long time.

    It was the first time for her to do the piracy thing. Even if she was fully prepared before, she still felt a sense of suffocation fear when she was really exposed.

    Knowing that the black cat has nothing to do with him, if he really sues him to the interstellar court, it will end in nothing. When Ms. T looked directly at the black cat Xingbo, she deeply felt something bent her spine, which made her almost out of breath.

    Bastard, knockoff, is that the word to describe her?

    No, I just borrowed the popularity of the Black Cat IP. If we really want to talk about influence, there are a lot of people who are aiming at games to make up animations. Besides, everyone is from Earth, so she foolishly didn't use tricks to get money from the interstellar people, so is she really planning to give the interstellar people an entertainment revival?

    Temporarily fabricating a few logics full of loopholes, Ms. T barely calmed her restless heart. She wanted to swipe across the movement of the black cat, but when her finger touched the screen, the system recognized it as playing.

    "Hello, everyone in the audience, here is the crowd, the Queen's CV of the Black Cat Studio~"

    The narration sounded full of emotion, but she was not seen in the picture, only the sunny bedroom was displayed in front of my eyes.

    "You may have played open world games, and you may have also played B games, but have you thought about combining the two concepts?"

    As her words gradually deepened, a girl's yawn came from outside the screen.

    A pair of white and soft hands stretched out to the top of the head, and then spread out to the sides in a large arc. Immediately afterwards, her eyes moved away from the exquisitely decorated wall and stopped on the slippers beside the bed.

    There is a black cat lying down on the slipper.

    A short exclamation sounded, and half of the hand covered the bottom of the screen, shaking a few times from time to time. Audiences with little gaming experience may still be hesitant, but most gamers have already figured it out. Isn’t this just the player’s first perspective?

    At this moment, the girl put her arms around the black cat's abdomen and pulled it up from the cotton slippers.

    [Test player A has triggered a small game: catch cats]