Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Competition

    Late at night, interstellar animation peer exchange group.

    [The second dimension gets out of the Xingliu platform]: Report! Today is the tenth day that Black Cat has been more active!

    [This kick kicked out the whole midsummer]: That's right, why has she been so quiet recently? She must be holding back some big moves.

    [King of Introversion]: Which company is upstairs, don't set up this kind of flag, kora, and your company will go bankrupt first!

    [Star alliance bullies, but animators]: I read the Starblog, which is full of people, and the little girl said that the black cat is drawing the third episode of Magical Girls, so she shouldn't have time to care about us.

    The dark-haired young man sat in a dark room, his face illuminated by the faint fluorescence of the virtual light screen.

    He stroked the polka on his knee with his right hand, and the fluffy touch couldn't relieve his anxiety.

    Under his leadership, W has recently copied the strategy of the black cat intact. They not only changed the sales method of the peripherals, but also customized a batch of "Plush Papa" and "FUFU" after learning from Black Cat.

    Although I don't know what the plush and FUFU are, and where the black cat got the inspiration to customize them, but this kind of plush toys in the image of paper figures is unexpectedly popular. The sales volume of the plush FUFU of the protagonist of W's ace animation "Covenant Mecha Soldiers" almost surpassed that of Polka.

    Aside from his joy, he couldn't help but put his vigilant eyes on the black cat.

    If I remember correctly, Black Cat dared to fight back calmly when faced with the doubts from the big man behind the scenes of Company L. For a blatant copycat like W, even if the black cat doesn't retaliate, it should have some reaction.

    As a result, the black cat not only didn't respond, it didn't even reply to a few hot comments.

    Nothing will happen.

    The starship crashed, or the interstellar transition was hijacked by the star thief? It can't be that Company L held grudges and tied the black cat to the frontier star in the midst of the war. The Covenant is free, but not lawless.

    The black-haired young man scratched his hair and forced himself to stop thinking about it.

    He conveniently clicked on the star stream platform. It's getting late, I should wash up and go to bed after finishing up the new episode of April, and I have to go to work tomorrow.

    Three minutes later.

    The black-haired young man stared straight at the virtual light screen, completely relieved of sleepiness.

    The new development of Black Cat Studio was like a heavy blow, which caught him off guard. But the strange thing is that there is a sense of security in his heart that the dust has settled.

    Finally, after more than ten days of silence, the black cat struck again.

    [996 makes me happy]: @all members, it's not good, hurry up and watch the star stream of the black cat!

    [The second dimension gets out of the star streaming platform]: What, what, the third episode of Black Cat has been updated? Is she an octopus? How can she draw so fast?

    【996 Makes Me Happy】: It's not an update, it's much more serious than the third episode.

    [King of Introversion]: Don't panic, I can accept it if it's not the third episode.