Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Agency

    Mashed Potato Agency.

    This name was a bit unfamiliar to Mo Li. She called up the search history of the Star Stream database, and only then did she dig out its true face.

    This is a foundry founded by the cat clan, which specializes in introducing human entertainment to the cat clan. They have rich experience and have their own mature system in the agency operation of human movies and TV series. Now they want to use "Magical Girl Polka" to open up the market of human animation in the cat family.

    Don't ask why you didn't buy "Shi Zhuan" and "Ji Cun", the question is that L company has a lot of money, and the financial resources of the cat family can't afford it.

    Mo Li raised his eyes, and kept tapping on the virtual light screen: "Copyright agency, how much do you offer?" The

    other party seemed to be overwhelmed by the straightforwardness of the black cat, and it took half a minute to type before replying.

    "500,000 star alliance coins to buy "Magical Girl Polka" ten-year exclusive broadcast authorization in the cat clan area, what do you think?"

    Mo Li sneered, she didn't think so.

    500,000 star alliance coins, why don't you put it here to send beggars?

    Robbery is not like this.

    There are four types of animation IP authorization, with category A being the highest and category D being the lowest. 500,000 star alliance coins are the lowest level of class D, and it is not enough to buy some famous instant noodles. This is still the price of a non-exclusive broadcast. If you really want to talk about an exclusive broadcast, it must be several times the original price.

    As for the 500,000 yuan and the ten-year contract mentioned by Mashed Potatoes, it is estimated that they have inquired about the information related to the black cat in the industry, but found no such person. I mistakenly thought that the black cat was a college student who became popular just after graduation, and I had no idea about IP proxy, thinking if I could get a good deal.

    Unfortunately, their dreams are about to come to nothing.

    Mo Li pushed the non-existent glasses on the bridge of his nose, and his fingers flew across the virtual light screen.

    Black Cat Studio V: [7 million, non-exclusive broadcast, one-year agreement, otherwise no discussion. ]

    The head of the Mashed Potato Agency on the other side of the screen:?

    The hair on the blue-eyed puppet's body exploded, and it breathed out at the virtual light screen. I have never seen such a crazy person in this life.

    I thought there was a black cat in the name, maybe it was the same race living in the human gathering area. So the price was 500,000 yuan, which meant that he wanted the black cat to look high on his family.

    Unexpectedly, the black cat and lion opened its mouth wide and reached 7 million.

    7 million, which can catch up with the agency fees of certain ace animations of Company L! How could Black Cat, a fledgling rookie, have such confidence?

    Raising prices on the ground, only seeking profit. Even with a cat in the name, there's a devious human being behind the screen!

    Mashed Potato Agency V: [Black cat, this is not suitable. Look at the animations in the same period as you in the market, including the second place in the Youth Award, his authorization fee is only 300,000. 7 million, this price is too exaggerated for a newcomer, moreover, there are many things that are not suitable for the animation...]