Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Elizabeth (Two in One)

    Things passed peacefully like this.

    Cao Daqiang's name was in the small corner of the daily news. Except for some chip boycotters who took advantage of the problem, no one noticed that there was such a person who went crazy because of the loss of control of the virtual light screen.

    Ordinary people don't pay attention to these things, not because of human indifference, but because they believe that the Covenant government will solve the obstacles to technological advancement. The fact is also true, although under Ye Chu's operation, the guards failed to convict Zhu Shi in the end. A few days later, people from the Information Security Department of the Star Alliance approached the Black Cat Studio.

    "Let's go, Comrade Zhu Shi, this is what you should do." The leader uncle ordered solemnly.

    If he passed through the chip firewall through the star network loopholes and indirectly affected other people's brain waves, if he was really investigated, he would be imprisoned for five or six years. Now I still have a free body to go to the Information Security Department, which is considered a crime and meritorious deed.

    Therefore, Zhu Shi Da Mao Mao could only obey the order, packed his package, and left Mo Li step by step.

    "Let's go, you can come back after fixing the loophole, it's not that you will never see your girlfriend in this life." The

    uncle acted vigorously, strode out with the cat's neck in his hands, and the entourage behind him carried the luggage away, looking to the side Mo Li, who was not smiling, bowed: "Miss Mo, thank you for your hard work. We will take good care of your boyfriend!"

    Mo Li gave a soft "um" and waved to them: "Best trip." The

    door closed At that time, I could still hear a protracted meow in the distance, mixed with joy and doubt:

    "Senior sister, you just admitted that I am your boyfriend? Really—don't mention the back of my neck, I can walk by myself!"

    After sending off Zhu, Mo Li finally had a leisurely time, and the third episode of Otome Fan was uploaded to Xingliu in an orderly manner.

    Similar to the "three-episode rule" of some dramas, after the seemingly relaxed daily life of the first two episodes, a complete main line is finally ushered in.

    This time the story revolves around Sylvia and Elizabeth.

    Before unfolding, the black cat briefly closed the tail of the previous episode:

    Sylvia is familiar with the laws of the empire, especially the "Anti-Monopoly Law" about business, and she talks about it logically and without mistakes.

    Therefore, after Ludwig spent three days in the detention center for picking quarrels and provoking trouble, he was finally released after serving his sentence. He was surprised to find that he had become a loner with no house, no car, and no money. All the properties in her hands were nationalized by Sylvia, and they lay peacefully in the accounts of the imperial family.

    Ludwig: Why not?

    He wanted to file a lawsuit, but he had no money and could not find a lawyer who was willing to provide services for free.

    In fact, there were some in the past. After Ludwig entered the game, he set off a commercial monopoly and brought down all the firms where the lawyers who provided free services belonged.

    He was furious in a hurry, but he pleased the audience watching the live game. Sprinkling flowers for a while, and tipping rewards, it also made up for Ludwig's player's heartache of "going back to before liberation overnight".