Chapter 76

Chapter 76 No Choice

    Is this why Mo Li betrayed the Space-Time Administration?

    The fortune teller's heart was pounding, and she seemed to have discovered the reason why the fastest transmigrator in history betrayed the Space-Time Administration, and it was related to the world-weary young man named Zhu Shi in front of her.

    However, Mo Li at this time should only be in the stage of wavering faith. She slowed down her pace of destroying the small world because of wishing time, but her ultimate goal has not changed.

    What happened between them caused Mo Li to give up even the idea of ​​resurrecting the earth, and to keep this small world even at the expense of the Space-Time Administration?

    Her curiosity was almost overflowing, but it was a pity that the object of her dream was about to wake up, and the scene in front of her was like a broken water mirror, and she could only poke her head out of the sparkling water, and left here.

    ...

    "AI assistant, activate the memo."

    Mo Li got up from the sofa, her arms and waist were sore. At this time, she had no time to take care of these, but quickly called up the virtual light screen to record the rapidly passing dreams.

    Naihe Meng is not something that she can control. No matter how fast her hands are, she can only record a few unknown keywords.

    The dataization process and the animation production process will take the lead.

    What is this and what? Mo Li covered her eyes a little irritably. She only remembered that these two things were very important to her, but she completely forgot how they reflected her importance. It seemed that there was always a wall blocking her thinking, preventing her from continuing to think.

    The sixth sense told her again that she must remember, otherwise she would miss very important things.

    "Sister, what's the matter?"

    Zhu Shi sat next to her with a cup of coffee, seeing that Mo Li's expression was not very good, he naturally covered her left hand that was exposed outside the wool blanket, and asked with concern.

    Mo Li shook her head, and asked like a pre-programmed robot, "How many new projects have you done?"

    Zhu Shi was silent for a while, not understanding how her workaholic character was cultivated, and did not directly answer her question: "Sister, if you feel uncomfortable, take a few days off, I can help you."

    Mo Li still shook her head, she knew that Zhu Shi had good intentions, but she believed in her sixth sense more, that warning instinct would not be groundless: "It's not that I don't trust you, but there are more important things waiting for me Do."

    Zhu Shi was still very patient. Seeing that Mo Li did not resist his contact, he held her hand and clenched her hand even more tightly: "Sister, we are a team, we should take on things together, shouldn't we?"

    Mo Li Gaze quietly into his eyes.

    Zhu Shi looked back not to be outdone.

    The silent confrontation between the two didn't last long. Mo Li was the first to lose the battle. In the usual way, Zhu Shi might just let Zhu Shi get out of work. However, he is really tired now, so he asked Mao Mao to share the burden. Nothing.

    She asked: "What impact will digitization have on the world? What about animation? What is the connection between the two impacts?"

    Zhu Shi was stunned, and then answered her with a bit of a smile: "Sister, you have forgotten all the knowledge you learned in high school. Is it? Dataization is the future of interstellar modernization, and it will bring more possibilities to the creators of society. And animation is an emerging industry in the civilization revival plan, and it is an indispensable part."