Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Make Him Apologize

    Ye Chu, don't play if you can't afford it!

    Colleagues roared in their hearts, saying that it was an exchange group, but in fact it was more like a melon-eating group. Spraying people every day is a mess, and the people who are sprayed are all geniuses. Everyone is rushing to the street, tacitly venting their emotions to these geniuses. Anyway, no one cares, and no one will leak the chat history.

    As a result, Ye Chu didn't know what medicine he had taken wrongly today, but by mentioning the big man behind the scenes of Company L, he was able to break through the defense in a hurry. You must know that a few days ago, when the group mocked him and Butter for making a "children's play house" animation, this reserved old man was not very angry.

    Ye Chu glanced at the virtual light screen, You You's expression was still at the bottom.

    They haven't talked since they added it because of some things, and they came here suddenly today, wondering if it will disturb them.

    [996 makes me happy]: Thank you, such trivial matters still bother you.

    [Butter is not a butter cat]: No thanks ('ヮ??), I like to join in the fun anyway, lest the world will not be chaotic. It's Black Cat, who has been staying up late to catch up with work these days. I wanted her to rest for a while and have fun, so I pulled her in.

    [996 makes me happy]: I'm sorry, I was a little impulsive just now, mainly because they slandered a person I admire a lot, I...

    Mo Li stopped what she was doing and got stuck for a few seconds.

    She flipped the group chat records of the trumpet to the top and fell into deep thought.

    She belatedly realized that the original owner's influence on her colleagues seemed to be much deeper than she had imagined.

    Mo Li has no real sense of her "time travel", or in other words, her identity with the original owner has always been separated.

    Since time travel, she has been busy with her own business from beginning to end, has no contact with the original owner's family, and has a "sealed" attitude towards the original owner's things.

    That's not her honor, there's no need to be complacent about those.

    From the beginning to the end, Mo Li drew a clear line with the original owner's works, which is an explanation of the higher moral level in his heart.

    Unexpectedly, it was precisely because of her respectful behavior that Gu Xiaoming mistakenly believed that the original owner's attitude had softened, and unscrupulously used the original owner's reputation to squander it.

    To this day, many people who have admiration and admiration for Mo Li have watched the goddess in their hearts gradually collapse.

    Even though he never knew her true identity before, he still maintained absolute respect and admiration for her. But now, her true identity is revealed, but she is no longer brilliant, no longer forgives herself and others, and is no longer the existence that leads them to pursue their dreams.

    From white moonlight to rice grains, red roses to mosquito blood.

    This runs counter to Mo Li's original intention.

    She wants the original owner to become the myth that hangs high in the night sky, the morning star that the people of later generations pursue, and even the black cat is a follower following her footsteps.