Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Network Records

    12 o'clock noon.

    The virtual light screen came out of dormancy, started the school clock-in system, and the otaku check-in made a daily report.

    After the report, the virtual light screen launched the Xingwang anonymous forum. According to big data statistics, otaku made a total of 8 remarks about "can't find a girlfriend", and 15 remarks about "this world is really unfriendly to honest people".

    A total of 23 posts, likes and views are being counted, roughly tagged as "blind date", "tucao", and "pick skin",

    none of which have been replied by the post owner.

    1:20 p.m.

    The virtual light screen starts the takeaway software, conducts a radiation search based on speed and price, and the otaku finally decides to place an order for a certain fast food restaurant. The meal content is French fries, chicken box, and burger, and the payment is 28 star alliance coins.

    1:33 p.m.

    The virtual light screen opens several card-drawing games continuously, and each game stays for about 5-6 minutes. It is speculated that the deceased should be cleaning up daily tasks. During the period, there was no communication with any game friends, and the guild records only had sign-in.

    2:00 p.m. sharp.

    It took 10 seconds for the virtual light screen to connect to the call from the delivery boy. The delivery boy did not communicate with the deceased. The deceased opened the door to take out food, during which the virtual light screen played the new episode of the season.

    At the same time, the virtual light screen activated the Xingwang group, and the deceased's first speech record appeared in the top game group, which read, "The new event card pool is a pit, but my wife's limit, it seems that I have to guarantee the bottom line again." .

    For this comment, the number of replies is 1, and the content shows "Lihui is so ugly, do you also play this kind of garbage game? If you have money, play something good." The

    number of replies to Solitaire and Plus One is 13, and a total of 13 people support it In response to the point of view, he expressed doubts about the aesthetics and economic strength of the otaku.

    The otaku replied with an abstract emoticon package x1, but there was no text answer.

    2:17 p.m.

    The virtual light screen opened the star stream game assistant, and the otaku downloaded two new games from the big data push, labeled as beautiful girls and drawing cards.

    After 15 minutes, the otaku uninstalled the new game and gave 1-star and 2-star negative reviews respectively. The content of the review was "Is there no game in this world with a good plot and characters?"

    2:32 pm.

    The otaku browses the push content of Star Stream Game Assistant at an even frequency, and there is no record of the specific content. Roughly labeled as beautiful girls, interactive novels, and in-depth plots.

    During the period, the otaku did not stop speaking in the star network group. It's a pity that there is no sense of participation in several important topics, and no one pays attention to him.

    2:45 p.m.

    The virtual light screen starts split-screen operation, the first window is displayed as the Starstream game assistant, and the second window is displayed as the Starnet group interface.