Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Typhoon Day (Part 2)

    Fortunately, this coma did not last long.

    Asakawa Li opened his eyes again and found himself lying on the hospital bed in the school infirmary. The bed board was a little hard, and her chest hurt a little. But it was the back that hurt more.

    When she turned her shoulder joint, she only felt that the place where the shoulder blades were lowered seemed to be roasted on a fire. All the places that have been burned by pain are drilled into the bones.

    "Hiss..."

    Just as she was about to get up, someone gently pressed her shoulders and pushed her back on the bed.

    Immediately afterwards, a gentle and hoarse voice was heard: "Don't move."

    A pair of girls' hands were attached to her back, and a cotton swab dipped in iodophor was rolled over the scratched place by the glass. The damp cotton picks up dust and mud.

    It turned out to be helping her with medicine, Asakawa Rika thought.

    "Xiaoxue, let me tell you, there is definitely something wrong with that light bulb. The windows were closed at the time, and there was no way the wind could blow it off. Those people must have done it to you..." There was

    a crisp voice from the door of the infirmary, The girl with chestnut curly hair puffed up her face and stepped across the threshold of the infirmary angrily.

    Coincidentally, I was looking at Kami Asakawa Rika curiously.

    The voice stopped abruptly, and a third party heard the small talk, which is also very embarrassing.

    "I know, so Asakawa was affected by me."

    The voice behind spoke again, her tone was very calm, as if she had experienced this kind of thing many times: "I'm really sorry, if you are not my deskmate, This kind of thing won't happen."

    Ah, it was the beautiful black long straight girl who sat next to him at the beginning of the game.

    Switching to some original games, at this time she should blink her innocent and ignorant eyes and ask, "What happened? What can I help you with?" The

    black long straight girl pretended to be deep and answered, "Nothing." , The grievance has to be held in my heart, and I don't tell the truth until I am about to die.

    Unfortunately, Asakawa pear is a detective.

    The job of a detective is to make bold assumptions and carefully verify them. Guess as long as you can, it doesn't matter if you guess wrong, you can earn big money if you guess right.

    "How can you say that? If you have done nothing wrong, then they will deliberately target you."

    Asakawa Li shook her head lightly, without any intention of blaming her: "For me, this kind of behavior is called school violence. As you At the same table, I have the obligation to stop any acts of school violence." In the

    air, the hand that was applying medicine to himself stopped.

    After a while, the black long straight girl brought a roll of bandages, bound up all of Asakawa Li's wounds, and tied a small bow on her back.

    "Okay, let's go back first. A typhoon is coming soon, it's not safe to stay here."

    Asakawa Li sat up from the hospital bed, put on her thick-soled leather boots, and slightly raised the corners of her mouth.