Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Counterattack

    Butter is indeed a model of making a fortune with a muffled voice.

    In the prosperous days of W, Butter didn't have the slightest unpleasant reaction. Just stand aside and watch the changes, as if the audience snatched by W is fake.

    Is this a sign of butter summing? Colleagues guess so.

    It's not surprising to guess like this, after all, children's animation belongs to the unpopular among the unpopular. Excluding the 36 units that make soy sauce, there are only two small-scale companies, Butter and W, and the two companies are fighting each other.

    It's better to shake hands and make peace, not to violate the water of the well, and to circle the development of their respective territories. The province is caught up by a third party, and the fisherman reaps the benefits.

    "Ye Chu, what do you think?" The boss crossed his legs and casually listened to the black-haired young man's report, and suddenly interjected.

    Ye Chu pondered for a moment, frowned, and replied imperceptibly: "I don't think You You is that kind of person. She and Hei Mao are friends, and they have similar behavior styles. When encountering such a thing, they will definitely reserve their resources. "The

    boss nodded, yes, Butter is not that kind of person.

    She has run W Company for so many years, and has seen all kinds of people. Opportunists like Butter, she has also fought against opponents several times, but this is the first time she has seen such a bold and outrageous behavior.

    A fledgling young man who dared to snatch food from his mouth just after graduating from university, picked up the leaks of Xingwang TV under the hands of L company.

    This kind of thing, if it was her who just graduated, she would never dare to do it.

    You know, Company L is a well-known company in the industry, and its decision reflects the current trend of the interstellar animation industry. If even such a large company withdraws its capital from Xingwang TV, it means that children's animation really cannot be done, and it will be cool if it is done.

    Under this kind of pressure, even if they saw the negligence of Xingwang TV, they did not dare to point fingers at the authority. I dare not let myself go my own way, and go to Taiwan 48 to seek cooperation under the risk of being targeted by L.

    But butter dares.

    Not only did she dare to accept 48 sets, but she also dared to put her own animation into the prime time. Hold 48 sets of this hot potato tightly in your arms, coaxing it like a little golden pig. He was originally a thorn in the side of Company L, and dared to completely offend the representative of Company L for the sake of his friend Hei Mao.

    What a "crazy" word.

    Such a crazy butter, after discovering the sudden emergence of W company and eyeing the vast children's market, how can he live in a corner and cede land for peace?

    If there is nothing explosive in the back, Ye Chu will suspect that Butter has been taken away.

    "Okay, thank you, I will post a Starblog in a few days."

    Mo Li finished the communication with the partner, and boarded Butter's Starnet account again.

    I haven't paid attention to Xingwang TV for a while, and I don't know how 48 TV is doing.

    After logging in, dozens of messages from Shenlian popped up on the top of the virtual light screen.

    Shen Lian: [Mr. Butter, the ratings have dropped to 20%. 】