Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Don't Remember the Title

    There was no sound in the classroom.

    The gusty wind gushing in from the door swept across the entire classroom, taking away all the light objects wherever it went.

    The test papers and book pages dance like golden snakes, being slapped on people's cheeks by the air current, and they cannot be torn off. Make a "cracking", like a loud sound of firecrackers.

    "Close the door!"

    Asakawa Li reacted very quickly. When the boy opened the door, she subconsciously grabbed the handle of the side cabinet before returning to her seat. It's a pity that the weight is too light, the center of gravity is blown upwards, and it can't hold the ground at all.

    "Close the door! Are you all deaf!"

    Xiaochun was also in a hurry, she weighed less than Asakawa Li, if she hadn't been sitting, she would have been almost scraped onto the desk of the person next to her. In this situation, facing the silly classmates, she could only be anxious.

    "Clatter——" The

    gust of wind intensified, forming two wind belts in the classroom. There is an extremely strong airflow near the door, sucking in people and objects at the door. Far from the door, the airflow formed a repelling wind wall, and no one could get close.

    Unfortunately, the two people who realized the situation were not on one side.

    Rika Asakawa fought hard inside the wind wall, and Yuki Nakamura was helpless outside the wind wall.

    She is tall and heavy enough to handle the situation. But due to the position, he couldn't enter the wind wall, so he closed the deadly door.

    In fact, the best way is that the boys in the back row next to the door can stand up and push the back door back with their own weight. As Yuki Nakamura thought about it, she cast her eyes on the tall boy with his back in the back row. I saw his face was pale, his eyes were closed tightly, and his fingers were firmly clasped on the marble window sill.

    Forget it, with this kind of quality, it's not bad if you don't make trouble.

    Fortunately, Asakawa Li was lucky. Just when the heels of her feet were almost off the ground, the sunny sky darkened again, the wind turned from strong to weak, and thunderstorms began to fall outside again.

    Asakawa Li strode forward, pressed the back door firmly with his backhand, and locked the old-fashioned metal lock with the turn button style firmly. Then he breathed a sigh of relief, his back slid against the door panel and fell to the ground.

    Huh, narrow escape.

    During this whole process, no classmates came up to help.

    In fact, the popularity of transfer student players in the game setting is not so bad. It's just that Asakawa Li stubbornly stood on Nakamura Yuki's side, which caused her reputation to decline rapidly in the student group headed by Takahashi.

    Of course, this is only one of the reasons.

    Another more important reason is that this group of pampered students had never experienced a typhoon at all. When this kind of accident happened, let alone responding, it almost scared them silly.

    Crackling raindrops hit the windows, and the glass rattled under the onslaught. However, with Asakawa Pear's precautionary measures in advance, no matter how loud the wind is, it's just thunder and rain.