Chapter 40

Chapter 40 The Secret of Wishing Time (Part 2)

    To talk about the news about the black cat, Cao Daqiang spent a lot of money to inquire about it on the forum.

    Like countless villains, he didn't work hard after time travel, but wasted his energy on the black cat. In his opinion, it is much easier to inherit the wealth of previous traversers than to start a business by yourself.

    Of course, simple cooperation is not what he pursues. He wants to put himself in an invincible position in all negotiations, so as to save the benefits that fellows from the earth are unwilling to generously share with him.

    Therefore, he had to have the handle of the black cat in order to threaten her.

    However, the black cat is really elusive, so many speculative news, in the end, it can only be confirmed that the other party graduated from the animation department of the Star Alliance University. As for which class, what grades, and what his real name is, he doesn't know at all.

    Just when Cao Daqiang was about to give up, someone contacted him and asked straight to the point, "Are you investigating the black cat?"

    Cao Daqiang admitted without thinking too much.

    As soon as the words fell, I felt a little regretful. If the other party is a friend of the black cat, wouldn't it be that I hit the muzzle of the gun?

    Fortunately, the other party is also a character who is dissatisfied with the black cat.

    After briefly confirming the positions of both parties, the other party opened up and sold information about Black Cat to Cao Daqiang at a clearly marked price.

    The price is small, 5,000 star alliance coins.

    Cao Daqiang suspected that the other party was deceiving him, but then he thought, the 5,000 star alliance currency has reached the starting point of fraud, and if he is cheated, he can claim compensation through legal channels.

    What's more, in the situation where personal privacy is so important in the interstellar era, it is already overjoyed to have Black Cat's personal information flow out. No matter how many, it is good to have a clue.

    So, he honestly paid 5,000 star alliance coins and got a piece of information that looked ridiculous.

    The breakthrough of the black cat's identity was the 20th-level art design student of the Star Alliance named Zhu Shi.

    Zhu Shi can be regarded as a well-known existence in the Star Alliance University. After all, most of the cats are engaged in more radical or hormonal jobs. Only he was one of the few art department cats back then, and his art style was quite beautiful and changeable. He belonged to the standard Mu Xia style, and he could accept The level of the advertiser list.

    With such a special existence, his emotional life naturally attracted much attention. It is said that he has a senior who has been secretly in love with him for a long time, but she is too good to see that there is a loyal cat behind him. So in the past few years, she has never touched the peach blossoms she has been with, and she has devoted herself to keeping the festival for her senior sister.

    The flaw appeared in his sophomore year.

    According to feedback from interested people, I saw him getting very close to Mo Li, a third-year animation major. The two get along very close, from the library to the training ground, from the observatory to the second cafeteria, they are together, and they also hold each other's hands as they walk through the path full of cherry blossoms. There is a 99% possibility that they are in love.