Chapter 9

Chapter 9 The Trap

    The boiling place seemed to be frozen, and all the sounds seemed to disappear in an instant.

    Everyone's eyes were focused on the woman with long silver hair and grape-colored eyes, some were surprised, some were amazed, some were puzzled, and most of them gloated at the black cat.

    Black cat is going to be unlucky.

    "I have objections." The

    silver-haired woman repeated her words, slowly stood up from the judges' seat, and looked at the black cat that jumped out of the host's arms from afar.

    The black cat was sitting on the stage. It had grape-colored eyes of the same color as Mo Li's. Its lips were always slightly raised, with a smile that was easy to handle, as if everything was under control. Mo Li's soul seemed to live in the black cat's body, and that look in his eyes was like a silent mockery, laughing at himself, a substitute fabricated from memory.

    But how is this possible?

    Through the eyes of "Mo Li", Gu Xiaoming silently watched the black cat who was far away, and that familiar feeling lingered in his heart all the time.

    However, the memory clearly reminded him that in the private message on Xingwang a few days ago, Mo Li questioned him very "friendlyly" about his shameless behavior.

    He clicked on the chat box on the top again, and the perennial gray and invisible avatar had no dynamics. The long speech in the chat box a few days ago was the first time a woman, Mo Li, had sent such a long sentence to herself.

    There was a sense of indifference and alienation between the lines, but he couldn't help but read it over and over again, playing it back in his mind over and over again.

    It was as if the silver-haired woman was standing in front of her, staring at herself coldly, but her tone was shockingly calm:

    "I have already quit the animation industry, and the liquidated damages will be returned to you on time. Please don't implicate irrelevant people.

    " People, black cats are irrelevant people.

    Even though rationally, Gu Xiaoming clearly understands that the appearance of a big boss like Black Cat who is on the same level as Mo Li is not good for the expansion of Company L; but emotionally, the fact that Black Cat is not Mo Li is enough to make the company The secret part of his heart was pounding with excitement.

    He breathed a sigh of relief, the lingering sense of fear dissipated a bit, and there was some more shameful joy.

    It seems that Mo Li did not choose to be his enemy.

    Do not want, or disdain?

    "Mr. judges, please tell me what you think is inappropriate." The

    spotlight shone on the center of the stage, and the back of the black cat was particularly smooth and shiny. It raised its front paws politely, and asked "Mo Li" in an neither humble nor overbearing manner with the unique etiquette of the cat clan.

    The voice is low and hoarse, which is completely inconsistent with the appearance, just like what the audience heard in "Magical Girl Polka".

    Gu Xiaoming knew that this was not Mo Li's voice he was familiar with.

    Gu Xiaoming suddenly felt relieved, and he suppressed that secret emotion again, and turned his finger on the black cat in front of him.

    He forgot the apprehension he had just had, and returned to the look of winning. He manipulated the virtual image of "Mo Li" and turned to the rebellious black cat.